• Forum membership has its advantages....

PPI Stewart/Rossler Tundra....

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
If anyone is interested in checking out the PPI Tundra up close and personal, its over at McPherson Toyota in Tustin by the market place sitting on their show room floor. That thing is still way cool and state of the art in my book!

<font color=red>Used Car Salesman<font color=red>

rdc

Hey, did I spell Larry's last name right?

DougM

Hmm I guess they pulled the thread about LR racing in the truggy or in the Toyota ???

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Spoke with "Roeseler's" wife the other day and, she said he was going to co-drive with Herbst in the truggy at vegas to reno. He overalled Last year, maybe the are trying to show toyota what they missed out on?

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>

scott

Its a shame that such a great "proven" piece of equipment is sitting on the shelf..... and LR's last name is spelled Roeseler....... Got the point though....

rdc

Roeseler...oop's. Thanks Scott. Sorry Larry.

rdc

I just saw the PPI Toyota down in Tustin. I forget how sweeeeeet that truck is. It looked prepped and ready to go!

"Just Because They Serve You... Doesn't Mean They Like You."

rdc

Prepped? Man, that thing looks like brand new! Every nut, bolt, and boot is new and every part has fresh paint or powder coat.

rdc

My God that truck is sweet. However I thought that it used to be 4 wheel drive. Have they changed it or do I not know what I am talking about?

rdc

you don't know what your talking about........... ;)