PR: Connor Hart #550 & HRT Motorsports ADDICTED 2 "RACING"

Dirty*

Reaction
Surprise Az’s Speedworld was the scene this past weekend for the Lucas Oil Off Road Race Series, Rounds 3 and 4.

The event was perfect for the debut of Connor Hart’s new HRT 450 Modified Pro Kart! Months of hard work on behalf of the HRT team paid off big this weekend with Connor winning back to back 1st place trophies! It was sick!

On Saturday morning after qualifying with the fastest time, Connor dominated the race, taking 1st place. On Sunday, after qualifying with the 2nd fastest time, Connor challenged by Mitchell Dejong, again pulled ahead
only after Mitchell’s chain broke to claim his second 1st place trophy for the weekend of racing!

“Back to Back 1st place trophies for the Addicted 2 Riding sponsored Modified Pro Kart racer was in my opinion way worth the investment" - Mannie Jr - A2R Owner

The HRT Modified Pro Karts on Saturday won 1st place, 2nd place and 4th place positions in their race. 2nd place was driven by Brandon Arthur #556 and in 4th place was Dave Mason Jr. #565

On Sunday once again the HRT Modified Pro Karts dominated their race with Dave Mason Jr. coming in 2nd, and Brandon Arthur coming in 3rd.

“1, 2, and 3 is an unbelievable feeling" said Todd Arthur co-owner of HRT MotorSports, Todd went on to say “Connor in our HRT car, without any practice time prior to the event, and being able to pull out a back to back 1st place says a lot about his driving skills…his skills and our car are a match made in heaven and we are really excited about having him in one of our cars."

When we spoke to Connor he said “I want people to know how great the HRT car is!”

Game on Connor! Congratulations from your sponsors – Addicted II Riding Clothing Co. ,CFD, Synergy Electric

Written By: Addicted 2 Riding

450grl

Reaction
Congrats!!!! HRT makes some SICK stuff!!! :)

07FJRog

Reaction
great writeup, and it was good to meet the A2R peeps at the racetrack.

All weekend I saw proud Papa's and their young drivers in the Team HRT pits!! :D

Rog

LukeHuff

Reaction
nice connor! those HRT karts seem to be smoking everything right now. I feel bad for Mitchell though, thats the second in the past 2months where he was battling for the lead and he broke his chain. Get 'em next time mitchell!

McGill

Reaction
Congratulations Connor and HRT. Should be some more good racing this Saturday at M4SX.