Practice Pics from LOORRS in Primm

PrerunnerManiac

Reaction

eric2448

Reaction
Just when I thought Carl was gonna actually run a Ford body on his truck... lol! Nice Shots! Thanks for sharing!

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
Reaction
thanks for the pics

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Man, I love Kent Brascho's body schemes.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Do you have any of Rob Naughton #54? Please:)

zjohnson

Reaction
Awesome to see some short course pics again, I hope this series brings back the excitement we lost from CORR going away.

AZracefan

Reaction
Maybe they thought they might as well give him the #1 plates because he will most likely win the championship in both classes.

Well then he should wait til next year to wear it, after he actually earns it, I think it would only be fair!!!!! But I guess Renezeder and LOORS are that tight huh????

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Well then he should wait til next year to wear it, after he actually earns it, I think it would only be fair!!!!! But I guess Renezeder and LOORS are that tight huh????

Maybe he was the first driver to sign on with the series? :D;)

PrerunnerManiac

Reaction
Maybe they thought they might as well give him the #1 plates because he will most likely win the championship in both classes.

Well he won both races he was in today. Gotta get todays pics on, probably tomorrow, I am beat!!!

The last race today they mixed the Unlimited 4 and Unlimited 2 trucks, much more exciting when there are more trucks on the course.

PrerunnerManiac

Reaction
Hey thanks for the picture of U-L 76reyes (pro-lite) if you have more will like to see some

I am going to try and get my pics up tomorrow. I shot 1370 pictures Saturday, and left after the Unlimited 2 on Sunday.

I will see what I have and post them. Glad everyone has liked the pictures so far. I am also glad short-course racing is back at Primm!!!