Prairie City 10/11/09 Moto 1

Lyman Photography

RDC Crypto
Great video. I love the picture in picture. One quick thought about next time. Maybe the camera in the hot pit area in the center of the track could be places on a tripod and placed on the roof of the pre-runner. It might be able to get a little more height to shoot over the other crew members. To avoid there head shots. All thou they are famous now too :)

curt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.hayosmotorsports.com
I agree, we didn't plan it very well. Since I still have no idea what to shoot or have shot, we only shot the extra section during the first moto. Both cams are in the infield for the second. I've always tried to shoot the whole race for videos but they're too long and have too many laps of the same shots. As I play with Vegas, I'm learning more about what I like to see and it may help with cam placement. BTW Steve, you can put together a picture video using Vegas much more options than Microsoft Movie maker or the other very basic editing programs but without sacraficing a quick learning curve...Come see me at the track at Haloween...Curt

Lyman Photography

RDC Crypto
I agree, we didn't plan it very well. Since I still have no idea what to shoot or have shot, we only shot the extra section during the first moto. Both cams are in the infield for the second. I've always tried to shoot the whole race for videos but they're too long and have too many laps of the same shots. As I play with Vegas, I'm learning more about what I like to see and it may help with cam placement. BTW Steve, you can put together a picture video using Vegas much more options than Microsoft Movie maker or the other very basic editing programs but without sacraficing a quick learning curve...Come see me at the track at Haloween...Curt

My wife and I will be coming out on Sunday. I will track you down then.

Thanks