Prairie City News and Notes

BRBoudreaux

Reaction
Cannon is up here with the red Ranger. Ran a lot of practice laps and was looking real fast until there appeared to be carb tuning problems................

Hayos has new paint and fenders, looks nice.

Another Ranger out of Oregon is here and they looked fast.

Manfroy appeared to have some carb issues during practice.

A 10 car out of Canada is here and it flat walks the dog and was getting some good air.

Sullivan landed off the jump before the west side turn and the R/R came apart, unknown what the problem was.

During practice, some drivers appeared to be a little too far into the "race" mindset and there was one minor collision and one near miss broadside.

Vierra is here with his Class 8 Ford and Don Moss is here with his Class 3 Bronco.

David and Dennis Kordonowy teamed up to take the tire changing contest, edging out the Elrod team.

The weather is a little on the hot side.

There are a lot of entries and so far, I can only count 2-3 Class 7 trucks that I didn't see, but it's promising to be a large field, along with the 10 cars.

Sam Berri brought out a new car and it was flat hauling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's suppose to be live music out there right now.

That's about all I can think of right now.

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
Good Times........

A few pics.... Check vorra.com for more pics and the latest overall points in a few days............

Attachments

• 68254-P9280023.JPG
    68254-P9280023.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 221

NORCALf150

Reaction
wish i could have gone, had to work glad to hear it was a good race

BRBoudreaux

Reaction
Yes it was. The Canadian put on one hell of a show, he was hammer down the whole time. Class 10 started with 11 in the first moto and 9 in the second and it just plain screwed up my attempts at keeping track of much of anything but they had really great racing.

Even with only two trucks in Class 8, the first moto was actually really hot and the second one, Vierra slid off the track right after the start and Moss was able to build a lead, but Vierra then turned on the afterburners and was able to track him down..................almost.

And Steve Sullivan and running in 3rd during the Class 1 second moto taking the checkered was cool

The Canadian guy is going to be back next month, this guy is almost worth admission alone.

Class 7 was some awesome racing between Ross, Manfroy and Hayos. Unfortunately Cannon didn't make the race, blew a transmission and diff and they didn't bring a spare diff, that truck was real fast also. Dan said they might be back next month.

Next month should be marked on the calendar yesterday.