Prarie City Advertising

PHayos

Reaction
Ya we should see if they have a website and forums and post there. THat guy in the red jeep was really fast.
Send a email to extreme 4x4 and see if they would be willing to come back out and do another segment. Hell challenge them to bring one of thier rock buggies out to race!!!

I"ll drop Randy (Red Jeep) an email to confirm... I know he had a blast and enjoyed the family style racing.
I'd been trying to get him to come for years. Now that he's between seasons this should work out perfectly.

Lyman Photography

Reaction
he has a nice looking jeep. I have attached a photo.

Attachments

• 2009-03-29 Class Sportsman Moto 2 (139).jpg
    2009-03-29 Class Sportsman Moto 2 (139).jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 169

Rossracing756

Reaction
patty thismis Jr all the pro trucks will be racing in turlock this weekend i could tell them. i know i was trying to bring bring my truck out but cash is tie right now. i do know randy and robert tyer has race the spring race they said it was fun but there was no pay back... they did sign up inthe wrong class i told them to sign up in class 1 8 or the new T group, but they sign up for sportsmen...... i see what i can do. if i can get 4 or 5 pro trucks up there mahybe we can get our own class with less entry fee you know we can put a good show on let me know what i can do

Randy Jr

curt

Reaction
Hey JR, make sure the guys know...Sportsman is very inexpensive ($175 I think) to enter thus little purse...If they fit in group T it should be a decent payback for a win with a $275 entry fee but also much more difficult competition with Bruce's class 8 and Joel's class 7 probably the fastest. If I recall correctly, payback is something like 1 per 3 entries. When Randy raced last time, it was recommended to him to run sportsman more to see how his rig would handle both the track and distance(30sec vs 10mins). Obviously it handled both well and I know a bunch of people who have been asking if he was coming back since he put on a great drive...

Take a couple of flyers, they're for the spring but the info should be good...You can get them at http://www.vorra.net/images/stories/springnews3.jpg

Curt

PHayos

Reaction
THat guy in the red jeep was really fast.
Send a email to extreme 4x4 and see if they would be willing to come back out and do another segment.

I spoke to Randy this morning (Red Jeep) -- He's racing in Turlock this weekend and if all goes well he'll at PC next weekend!