Prarie City Short Course Race

flyingford

Reaction
wanted to see if we can get a few racers to come join us for a short course race at prarie city SVRA in sacramento. Great wide course with a few jumps. Low entry fees. $275 pro classes $175 for sportsman. Landrush starts are always fun. Dont worry about beating and banging because the promoter has a tight hold on it.
Please visit www.vorra.net for more info.
Hope to see tons of you out there

Ziggy

Reaction
I'm ready,finally.Its taken me 3 years to put humpty back toghther but its ready:)

You young guns better watch out.:D:D

Ziggy

Reaction
I have a 1996 2 wheel drive F150.Its an ex CORR Sportsman Stock truck.Probably in the same class as Eric

Ziggy

Reaction
Group ''T''!
your rig will make plenty of power for the track at Prairie City.

Our ill-fated first lap at Hawthorne:

http://charlenebower.smugmug.com/photos/644922755_ZEkmF-S-1.jpg

ready for the 11th?

I'm ready.A little painting and its 100%.
I had another surgery on my ankle last Friday.It was a minor procedure and its healing up great.I will have a cast on until the 29th but the ankle itself is up to full strength.

Is there racing Sat and Sun?Do you guys stay at the track overnight?

y2kbaja

Reaction
Is there racing Sat and Sun?Do you guys stay at the track overnight?
Registration, Tech, practice and qualifying Saturday. Late reg, tech, practice then two motos on Sunday. Most everyone stays out Saturday night, some of us get there Friday afternoon. The 10/31-11/1 race will have a huge Halloween Party Saturday night, you won't want to miss that.

PHayos

Reaction

What a Great class!
Go Group "T"! --The class has launched skyward... Congrats to everyone in the class. The fall series always draws a great crowd of competators and spectators... and Halloween "Not to be missed!" --
Great family fun! Pumpkins for the kids, BBQ, and Costumes and Trick or Treating for the young and Young at heart! It'll be great fun for everyone.

flyingford

Reaction
was hoping we could get some of the guys from oregon to come down and race. I put a note on the NW Prerunners site and havent heard anything. I know there are a ton of cars up there. They have a great turnout for thier events up there and hope a few of them will come down. I know a few guys came out for fallon that and Gary Hull came and put on a great show. Wonder how interested any of those guys would be?

9Iron

Reaction
Re: Prairie City Short Course Race

Registration, Tech, practice and qualifying Saturday. Late reg, tech, practice then two motos on Sunday. Most everyone stays out Saturday night, some of us get there Friday afternoon.
Going to be here soon, You ready?

y2kbaja

Reaction
Re: Prairie City Short Course Race

Going to be here soon, You ready?
I will be out there Sunday taking pictures and preparing a story. The race truck won't be there though. Pretty much throwing away any shot at a title. oh well.

9Iron

Reaction

What a Great class!
Go Group "T"! --The class has launched skyward... Congrats to everyone in the class. The fall series always draws a great crowd of competators and spectators...
Patty, see you there!!

SICKSAND

Reaction
I hope you guys are ready,My buddy Randy Avery is going to show up in his red jeep again.I know there were alot of people that wanted him to come back so that they could have another chance at him?He just called me and said that he will be there so give him hell,he's a damn good driver with no fear and big webbles.Good luck to everybody out there,,,,,

Attachments

flyingford

Reaction
Is he gonna be running sportsman again or group T and get the payback? I know that he said that the payback for sportsman wasnt greeat and he wished that he had entered group T.

ColoradoZQ8

Reaction
I hope you guys are ready,My buddy Randy Avery is going to show up in his red jeep again.I know there were alot of people that wanted him to come back so that they could have another chance at him?He just called me and said that he will be there so give him hell,he's a damn good driver with no fear and big webbles.Good luck to everybody out there,,,,,
I can't wait to see that jeep. I saw still of it a few months back and couldn't believe someone had done a solid front axel short course truck...err jeep.