• Forum membership has its advantages....

Predictions For The Baja 500

Bajabro1

Here are my predictions for the Baja 500:

1st (Overall): Andy McMillin
2nd: B.J. Baldwin
3rd: Gustavo Vildosola
4th: Luke McMillin
5th: Apdaly Lopez
6th: Dan McMillin
7th: Robby Gordon
8th: Cameron Steele

Looking forward to everyone's picks for the 500.

MADMILLER

Bryce has led or been in top 3 of the last big races...His steering rack failed every race he led.Now he has that issue fixed and im sure hes looking for redemption...I got him with andy second

AZ7000'

Picks or Predictions?

My predictions are ice cold beer, delicious tacos, and the girls outside are dudes....

Pick, Billy Wilson for the win!!:D

Edgmon Motorsports

Looks good just put Bryce 2nd and BJ in 9th

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

harleys dad

Pretty strong bet with 3 vehicles with Blue M on the vehicle everyone else will have their hands full, playing no favorites with the 3, but feel 1 of them will pull it off. Tavo will be very strong also if he runs trouble free

JDDurfey

With so many extremely competitive drivers now it is almost impossible to predict who the winner will be. It seems like there are nearly 10 teams that are capable of winning. It all comes down to who has the best equipment and has the fewest mistakes. One flat tire more than the competition and you are out of the lead, one blown corner, one extra long pit stop and you are done. Long gone are the days of being down for 30 minutes and still get the win.

I would always put Rob Mac, Gordon, Andy M, BJ Baldwin, Menzies and Vildosola up at the front of a winners prediction list. However, there are several others that have the program in place to make a winning team. Herbst, McMillin's, and Pab are a few of those that one of these days are going to get a win at a big Baja race. I know some of these have won in the past, but not in the recent past that I can recall.

Bajabro1

@AZ7000'
Correction: Here are my PICKS for the Baja 500. ;)

Bajabro1

Bryce has led or been in top 3 of the last big races...His steering rack failed every race he led.Now he has that issue fixed and im sure hes looking for redemption...I got him with andy second
@MADMILLER - My initial thought was to pick Bryce for 1st or 2nd, but based on his past performances (SCORE and BITD races), I feel like he's going to DNF or place lower than 10th place. Bryce has been getting a ton of bad luck lately. He'll be so close to winning a race, but then he'll lose it towards the end. I hope am wrong - I want to see Bryce get another Baja 500 win - he's due for another BIG win in SCORE.

sb4pro

Ok took the SCORE entry list and played a number elimination game . Here's what it came up with lol

1- Apdaly
2- Andy Mac
3- Robby
4- MacCachren
5- Tavo
6- BJ
7- Bryce
8- Matney
9- Herbst
10- Langley

If this works I need to go play the lotto lol

deano

McDeano

Cameron is not racing the 500 .......

randy s

a driver from south of the border..apdaly or tavo..both are stronger than laundry..