PRO 2WD TRUCK
Dan VandenHeuvel

PRO LIGHT 2WD TRUCK
Chad Hord

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Friday:

Pro-Light-

Another EPIC battle... This time between the always aggressive Kyle LeDuc and Mr. Horsepower Jeff Kincaid. They both start on the back row of the inversion! Marty Hart will take the win while Jeff and Kyle knock each other out. The last man staning in the Jeff and Kyle show will finish second. Chad Hord will come from outside the inversion, and onto the bottom rung of the podium.

Pro-2wd-

The Mac-Johnson show will continue. Starting with an inversion will see last years' class champion start on the pole and take home his first podium finish of the year. The young Todd LeDuc will capitalize on his front row start to finish on the podium.
Mr. Contorversy Ricky Johnson will take home the big trophy while Mac shreds another $$$ BFG tire on the predominantly left hand turn track. If Mac can find a hard enough compound for the right rear, he'll move everyone else down the ladder one spot while taking his first win of the year.

Pro-4wd-

Which Toyota will take the Oakley Bomb run award? Rick Huseman or Johnny Greaves? Johnny starting on the pole spells dissaster for the competition. Rick Huseman will battle past Scott Douglas and Kyle LeDuc to finish in the bride's maid position, making it 1-2 for the small cubic inch Toyota's. Kyle will recover from an over-aggressive spin to finish third just in front of Scott Douglas.

Saturday's predictions are still to come...

Slash01z

Reaction
Pro 4 - Carl Renezeder

Pro 2 - Bryce Menzies

Pro Lite - Rob Naughton
nice joke or are those guys really going to show up?:confused:

Pro 4- Greaves
Pro 2- Rob Mac
Prolite- Marty Hart

jmason912

Reaction
You racing Chuck? I need to review my R/C sponsor stickers before this weekend.

I wonder if Jay Halsey is planning to run? He may have a problem!

When our first race comes along (Crandon), I may, for the heck of it, add a RC10, or Team LOSI sticker to my car to see what happens.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
You racing Chuck? I need to review my R/C sponsor stickers before this weekend.

We were tossing it around, But with the Traxxas and their roll of duct tape covering RC car sponsor logos, we are out! There is no way I will ever cover up or remove a decal for anyone, especially Traxxas!! And we were planning on running at Crandon for the 40th, But if things haven't changed by then we will be just reading about here on RDC.:mad:

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Carnage...

CARNAGE !

A battle of skill, wills and ENERGY drinks that is...

The stage is being set - The gladiators will not dissappoint - CARNAGE...
This is about anticipation of errors and capitolizing on them, Keeping your head and no mistakes... The track is half the mental battle. Maintain and manage your horsepower, contain your wits, keep your composure... RUN CLEAN :eek: and WIN!

otherwise....CARNAGE

**If you can't make it in person... what a bummer but....watch "live" play by play practice and qualify via www.trackinginternational.com webstream. Broadcast will most likely start at noon Friday. Check website for details Friday Morning...

randy1123

Reaction
I wonder if Jay Halsey is planning to run? He may have a problem!

When our first race comes along (Crandon), I may, for the heck of it, add a RC10, or Team LOSI sticker to my car to see what happens.

Jay is a no go. We can push his car around without a motor.
Either way, Jammin products will not put a Traxxis sticker on the car.