Prelude to the Dream (RG is entered)

kim

Rescue 3
I bought this last year. It was great. A lot of fun to watch. I'll be buying it again this year.

RGFan

Yeah I will be buying it......The only real chance he has to beat the nascrap guys these days.

FCORR

I'll be getting it again, the racing was great last year....this is a can't miss event!

07FJRog

awesome, last year he said for them to watch out this year, should be good.

but Kasey and Tony are bada$$ there

FCORR

awesome, last year he said for them to watch out this year, should be good.

but Kasey and Tony are bada$$ there
Tony is flat out fast, and will be tough to beat, but watch out for Clint Bowyer if he's racing again, he was real fast last year as well....

Nevermind, I just read the list of entries, Bowyer is racing! Should be some good action!

Last edited:
Stupid me, i never took the time to drive the hour and a half to Eldora to ever watch a race, I spent too much time working at a track closer to me, i did make it to speed weeks in 2008 at Tampa, that was a good race.....that was the last dirt race ive been too and it was about 3 years before that when i actually went to one.....

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Landed tickets off of Craigslist last night. Sitting in the middle of 1-2. I guess we are going to do the over night camping thing. Should be fun! Hopefully Tony doesn't run away with it.

AllwaysRcn

Bump.

Does it start right at 4 pm? or is there "pre race" stuff.

This race doesn't leave much time for Robby to pre-run baja.

Ryan_P

Bump.

Does it start right at 4 pm? or is there "pre race" stuff.

This race doesn't leave much time for Robby to pre-run baja.
There was a good amount of pre race stuff before hand. I remember them qualifying too, correct me if I'm wrong.

Robby has already preran.

RGFan

The Race is Rained Out....Rescheduled for September.....Bummer

Last edited:

kaw500

The Race is Rained Out....Rescheduled for September.....Bummer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mad::mad::mad:

Oh well, guess I'll just stay at work.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Such B.S. It was such a nice day (low 80's and humid as hell) until 3:00. Then the sky turned black and about 15min later, BOOM! Instant 60-70 mph straight line winds,Tornado watches, hail up to the size of golf balls,Lighting that blinded you and thunder that would make you brain itch. Thank God my buddy drove his beater (saturn) instead of his brand spanking new Tundra becuase the Saturn is dead.It's been a really good commuter for him the last 10yrs and now a hail storm totaled it. If you are a windshield/glass guy. Take a trip out this way. I bet you could get easily a few weeks of work with in hours of being here. Not to mention the paintless dent remover guys. I saw dealership after dealership that 90% of the cars on the lot had the rear window taped up and the body's looked like the cellulite on a 350 ponders Behind.

Attachments

michael_loomis

Wow!! You see a wrecked Saturn, I see a 24 hours of Lemons gem!!

I know its no golf ball sized hail craziness.. but here in SD yesterday, out of the blue, a thunder/lightening storm rolled thru, the kind where you can here the electricity crackle right outside your door... due for more tomorrow...

I read that hurricanes are popping up in places not normally known for hurricanes this year. Weird times...

kaw500

Damm, that's nasty. Better then your head.