• Forum membership has its advantages....

Prerun San Felipe to Vizcano

punchdrunk monkey

I was thinking of pre-running the San Felipe to Vizcano area. Right now I'm the only car. Is anyone interested in teaming up. I'm not a fan of driving solo through Baja. Here is the schedule I was thinking. I'm in Poway (San Diego area). I'm just doing this for fun, so I don't mind not running some of the San Felipe stuff.

Wednesday Nov 1 – Head down to San Felipe after work. Leave truck/trailer at buddys house

Thursday Nov 2 – SF to Bay of LA. This is around 200 Race Miles (RM). We should be able to do it in 6 hours @ 35 MPH average. We could skip some of the nasty SF sections.

Friday Nov 3 – BoLA to Vizcaino. Around 140 RM, 4 hours. Then drive on the highway back to BoLA, another 4 hours. We could take the dirt road via Mission San Borja too. The mission is amazing.

Saturday Nov 4- BoLA back to SF (stay off race course). 6 hours

Sunday Nov 5- head home.

iribe51600

We are doing from puertecitos to loreto starting friday supper early 5am and going all the way to loreto, in a few cars and utvs... we will run on the WM chanel incase anyone needs anything , see u there

Travisfab

I might be interested. I'm in San Diego as well and looking for some people to head down with. How capable is the vehicle you're bringing?

Team Rivera

I might be interested. I'm in San Diego as well and looking for some people to head down with. How capable is the vehicle you're bringing?
me and 2 other trucks are running from san felipe to mulege leaving wednesday nov 8th after work coming back sunday. will be do it in trucks, 1 Craptor and 2 other mild built pre-runners . hit me up if you want.

Zambo

The traveling dingleberries otherwise known as my idiot friends and I will be running to SF on the 10th, BOLA on the 11th, Ignacio on the 12th and getting to Loreto on the 13th. Raptor and x3 and a Yukon with trailer. There will be dangerous amounts of sarcasm in the vicinity, with possible taunting as well. We plan on camping underneath the cloud that's shaped like a duck.

punchdrunk monkey

Alumicraft. Right now I'm having some issues with my tow vehicle (Raptor). The transmission is shifting weird. I'm hoping to have it fixed this week. But it will probably push back my plans.

redline

We are driving down from ensenada and running cocos to la on the 2nd, la to ignacio on 3rd, ignacio to loreto 4th, into la paz on the 5th, then heading back north to start it all over again. Black and red Racer 4 seater.