PRERUN the 2017 baja1000 from your couch is BACK!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
I will again this year be prerunning the 2017 baja1000 from oct 23-27 and filming every inch of it.....complete incar vid series with audio AND detailed GPS note package will be available to those that cant prerun.....vid series $500 donation to rancho santa marta orphanage.....$500 donation as well for the DETAILED gps note package.....$750 for the pair....ALL proceeds go directly to rancho santa marta but through me....cashiers checks need to be made to THEM, not ME....please message me with any and all questions......if they are well thought out logical questions post them here....stupid ones, send privately......we are doing in POLARIS razors and trucks.....

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
watch vid if you want to know what rancho santa marta is.....

Racing Ron

Reaction
If you can't make the pre run - DO THIS! If you care about kids that need a break, and have some wonderful people trying very hard to help them - DO THIS! And if you do pre run, and want to win, DO THIS!

Thanks Pete.

Vision Hype

Reaction
Thanks for putting this together. Huge help and great cause!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

steve0we

Reaction
I will again this year be prerunning the 2017 baja1000 from oct 23-27 and filming every inch of it.....complete incar vid series with audio AND detailed GPS note package will be available to those that cant prerun.....vid series $500 donation to rancho santa marta orphanage.....$500 donation as well for the DETAILED gps note package.....$750 for the pair....ALL proceeds go directly to rancho santa marta but through me....cashiers checks need to be made to THEM, not ME....please message me with any and all questions......if they are well thought out logical questions post them here....stupid ones, send privately......we are doing in POLARIS razors and trucks.....
Will the notes be done in leadnav?

mattb

Reaction
Nice job Pete. Way to be creative, while helping the kids out.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
best camera to use with audio input for intercom audio???? gopro still adequate?...or??

Phoenix0783

Reaction
GoPro is still the easiest way to do this. 5s and 6s use different adapters than the older ones.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
replay? some are recommending...thoughts?

tltony

Reaction
I've used Pete's pre-run notes in a prior 1000. Best I've seen in my limited experience. Better than I've ever been able to produce. Right Robert Pickering? If you can't pre run or even if you do, it's worth a donation to this great cause. My .02

Chris Tobin

Reaction
replay? some are recommending...thoughts?
Pete, if you used GoPro cameras for your past videos, it is hard to recommend changing from something that worked for you in the past over to something you have not used. I would suggest you stick with what you know rather than try to change to something else... But that is just my 2 pesos...

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
I made the donation with Pete in 2010, Randy Merritt still thinks I'm the best Navagator ever. LOL

AZ7000'

Reaction
I made the donation with Pete in 2010, Randy Merritt still thinks I'm the best Navagator ever. LOL
I think those were my and Pistols notes, 3 days with Pete and Arturo in harbor freight with fast Eddie and Shawn in chase. The Pistol knows his way around and how to give back to Baja and the people.

Like trail ready says, the notes alone are a deal, add the cause and that leads to a win win!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
going with gopro black3+ with audio input and wired power, cables from PCI, .......this better work weatherboy....;)

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
i cant believe the people that want the notes and vids for FREE because of this or that......the money does NOT go to me, it goes DIRECTLY to the orphanage/school...100% of it....not a portion.....dont be TOTALLY LAME and ask me again....if you are RACING the baja1000, dont cry to me how broke you are, .....

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
In San ignacio now....300+ notes....marking all dangers and y's....all vid looking good...questions about the first 600 miles???

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Hi Pete! I am interested in your input on the section from RM400 to RM 800...Bay of LA to Loreto. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks PS

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
400 to 600....all gravy except last 5 miles....600 to 800 tomorrow...

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
390 to 525 is rallysmooth....