• Forum membership has its advantages....

Prerunner truck / buggy

JBSTEVENS44

Been out of a cage for a while now. Went back to two wheels. Trying to get something for the family. I've got a Rzr 1000xp but it just doesn't get the blood flowing enough. I was a buggy guy before but the wife likes the idea of a truck.
Seems there's a lot of desert dynamic cars for sale. Who builds them ? Looking for thoughts, opinions on them?

ChrisW

My business partners and I had 3 identical D.D. cars that we logged thousands of miles in Baja in (one car had 35K miles) and they were great cars. Like any car it really comes down to how it's been taken care of.

PAB

40's rock!
I'm selling the DA Alumicraft with 20k plus test miles and a $20k approx prep job. We added extra tubing and nets for upgraded safety.....

New powder coat chassis (black), new powder coated and crack checked arms (Black), new heims all the way around, all re-built steering, all new plated and built FOX, KC PODs, Folts transmission with 0 miles, Danzio LS3 with approx 1200ish miles, only thing not brand brand new on car but fresh with receipts for all. All plumbing and electrical all just gone through and the electronics are by Danzio so they are well done and probably fancy but I don;t know what they are since I just hold the steering wheel.

In fact it's still a build in process. If interested hit me up.....I'm buying a truck on 39 inch tires since that's what we race.

10ish wheels and tires and every part and box I have for the car goes with it.

$65k

Lot's of nice stuff out there...hope you find what you want and will love.

TJERGENSEN

We prerun with 2 desert dynamic cars. You do need to make sure you get the prerunner chassis not the dual sport chassis there is a big difference. .

JBSTEVENS44

I'm selling the DA Alumicraft with 20k plus test miles and a $20k approx prep job. We added extra tubing and nets for upgraded safety.....

New powder coat chassis (black), new powder coated and crack checked arms (Black), new heims all the way around, all re-built steering, all new plated and built FOX, KC PODs, Folts transmission with 0 miles, Danzio LS3 with approx 1200ish miles, only thing not brand brand new on car but fresh with receipts for all. All plumbing and electrical all just gone through and the electronics are by Danzio so they are well done and probably fancy but I don;t know what they are since I just hold the steering wheel.

In fact it's still a build in process. If interested hit me up.....I'm buying a truck on 39 inch tires since that's what we race.

10ish wheels and tires and every part and box I have for the car goes with it.

$65k

Lot's of nice stuff out there...hope you find what you want and will love.

Pm sent.

dsrt5253

I just listed my 4 seat prerunner in the prerunner classifieds as well. Sandtrix, Ls-7,Albins sequential, etc,etc.
Check it out