Re: Prerunner with 44\'s

what a joke!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

evan_clanin

the guy looks like hes bending at the knees to make his ride look bigger haha

aim for the moon even if you miss you will land among the stars

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6247&item=1875650126>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6247&item=1875650126</A>

jeff

" I HAVE JUMPED IT OVER DIRT PILES ABOUT 4 TIMES, AND NOTHING HAS BROKE. THATS GETTING 24" TO 36" OFF THE GROUND. IT LANDS SMOOTH...."

Uh huh. I bet it's "faster than it looks" too.

Aloha

Kritter

Krittro Campbell

I emailed to ask him why it is a prerunner!...I'll keep you posted.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

singlehanded

isnt 24-36" only about 2-3 feet wow, sure sounds high like 2,000-3000 cm.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

shrek

"HAS NEW BALLJOINTS, BEARINGS, BRAKES IN THE FRONT."

He forgot to add in:

This is great, because it only needs balljoints, bearings and brakes every two weeks!!!

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

Brian Mapes

That is wack. People put the prerunner label on any truck that is lifted higher in the front than the rear, one of my friends said to me the other day that the yellow lifted truck that gibson has that has air bags on it was a prerunner because he could make the front higher and the back lower. Hah

blind655

WOW...that just gives burbs a bad name when people do stuff like that.. BRUTAL!

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

martininsocal

Hey, did any of you guys consider that maybe in Oklahoma that is what you need for a prerunner? I mean, he can prerun over boar, Jack rabbits, and through all the mud holes his buddies will later try to cross in their 44" tired Toyotas and Z71's! And don't thos etires give the Burb the right height to go Cow Tippin without getting out of the ride!?

If your gonna go, go BIG

Dillon

I'll let the guy slide, being that I moved to Oklahoma City from Orange county recently, and that truck is from OKC, I can't believe he even knows what a prerunner is, no thats pretty cool in my book, even if it is that damn ridiculous. But still, I get so much [censored] for my truck, its cool to see someone from OKC who knows the word prerunner exists lol

Stan

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Hey, did any of you guys consider that maybe in Oklahoma that is what you need for a prerunner?

<hr></blockquote>

Some of us Okies don't need no mall crawler like that thing to prerun.

I'm not here, nor was I here, nor will I ever be here.

Tom_Willis

so it weighs about, oh, maybe 3 tons, and it has ONE driven wheel? He forgot to add "the truck can be inspected anytime at the ditch I just slid into, now until Springtime".

I live my life one paycheck at a time