Prerunner yota at Car show

JasonHutter

Reaction

martininsocal

Reaction
Hey- he made new arms! That truck has had pics posted before. This geometry looks much better.

If your gonna go, go BIG

fathead1

Reaction
it does not need a big radiator, it is aircooled, that's why there is no body in the front, to help airflow...
that, or maybe it is an oil cooler.
Just kidding...

wannaberacer

Reaction
I thought they only did lowered trucks thats cool my friend has them do all his work on his t100 they put a tundra front clip on it, it looks super clean, they had clean welds i would like to know if they do good work for offroad as well

I wanna race....

evan_clanin

Reaction
looks like this guy has his hands into all kinds of stuff

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Bio Kustoms did some work on my Elco, the owner Max is really cool. But what I had him do I am regreting because it is definately NOT practical on my daily driver... Shaved door handles and keyless entry. It looks alright but it was not worth the trouble because the keyless entry never works so I have to leave my window down everywhere I go. And now I am really considering going to a junkyard and just buying new doors that have factory handles on the outside and locks on them. Not that he did a bad job, just the electrical involved never works.

Yes, I know it is the most disco thing I have ever heard of too. But I was in to the hot rod thing ( I still am) and it is not an off-road car so...

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiasts

tedmales

Reaction
whats wrong with the auto door poppers. is it them that are not working? i like too use 2 solenoids on the drivers door so if one quits, at least the door still has a shot at opening.

life is too short to be small

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Evan,

Is that picture of the guy on the motorcycle real?

See ya in the dirt!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Well, when I first got it done I friend two silinoids ( sp?) right off the bat because I miss used them, that was almost two years ago now. Now what happens is either you press the button ( on the clicker) and the master unit ( the brain for the whole thing which is under my dash) responds but the door won't, or the other way around. And now, neither of them are responding. I also hear from a few people that there is no way to have this whole system without problems like these, is this true? I have seen on one truck where on the pillar ( where the door opens from, not the windsheild pillar) they have an air pressurized bumper sorta thing that pushes the door out with compressed air when you press the clicker. But also on this truck they airbaged suspension which I don't on my car.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiasts

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
i have heard boi kustoms is a hack shop. never had anything done by them but i live in temcula bio kustoms is in hemet. personally a guy thats known\ for lowering and street stuff wont touch my truck i personally know a guy in temcula who does a ton of airbag systems and lowering. he can weld and everything pretty good but im still gonna go to the off road fabber casue atleast he has experience when it comes to building something that should hold up to off road abuse. just my .02

Gregg

Brian Mapes

Reaction
Yea i checked out the web site and some of his off road stuff looks pretty sketchy.

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

martininsocal

Reaction
That "forward 4 link" might hold up on a drag car, but those upper links with the bend/welded threaded bung and the square tube lowers won't hold up to long term abuse. He needs a little work on triangulation in regrads to junctions too. I wonder why he didn't 4-link his suspended mountain bike?

If your gonna go, go BIG