prerunning 500 this weekend?

miguelitro

Reaction
Anyone gonna be down there sat/sun? We will be riding to ojos from the border, ojos to rm100/valle T, then heading back towards the pacific either on course then slabbing to san quintin unless the tide is low enough to ride the beach. Then back up to the coast to the course to ojos and home.
Mike

trentk

Reaction
I am planning to run from RM 162 to valle T (RM270ish) on saturday, hopefully twice. Then sunday run part of it again and then do valley T to san vicente and then head home. not sure if my chase truck will meet me in san vicente or up closer to ensenada.

miguelitro

Reaction
That is gonna be a warm ride:D

bajabit

Reaction
We will be there from Friday night through Monday morning. We are staying in Ensanada Saturday night. We plan to have all 4 riders run their sections at least twice and have 2 chase trucks.
I am looking forward to a great weekend full of riding, fish tacos, and cold beer!

El_Dude

Reaction
we will be outhere fri-sun.. feel free to flag us down if anyone needs anything... look for 60a stickers on windows

bajabit

Reaction
we will be outhere fri-sun.. feel free to flag us down if anyone needs anything... look for 60a stickers on windows
We should be flying the 260x on the trucks. Same offer, if one of you folks needs something, flag us down.

EvilOne

Reaction
i plan on leaving thursday night and staying thru monday morning. i plan running my section mile 199-260 a few time. we are taking a few pro motocross guys for there first time to pop there cherry down in baja, we will see if this weekend will make them or break them.

miguelitro

Reaction
We should be flying the 260x on the trucks. Same offer, if one of you folks needs something, flag us down.
motorcycle riders are good people, if you see a TBH sticker say whats up!

yeah, that is going to suck. Any idea what the highs are during the day in that area?
$100,000

i plan on leaving thursday night and staying thru monday morning. i plan running my section mile 199-260 a few time. we are taking a few pro motocross guys for there first time to pop there cherry down in baja, we will see if this weekend will make them or break them.
break em or leave em home, but dont let them think baja is safe or easy.

Mike

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
Sunday day tripper. I'll be doing Ojos to Llano then Uruapan to Ojos, so far by myself...Will have a chase truck. Teammates will be running Llano to RM100 then Valley T to Sto Tomas.
We should be rocking the 201x.

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
Took it out two (or three?) weeks ago on a trip from Santa Veronica to Mikes. Besides the crappy mileage the only other problem I have is not enough top end speed on it. I'm not sure but think that at some point it all just turns to wheelspin, I'm already running dangerously low air pressure and an E-line 200w/flywheel weight with 15/45 gearing, but it might just be too much oooomph for my scrawny butt as I can't even hit 100.

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Hmmmm, I run anything from 15/38 to 15/45. Wheel spin is still a problem with the taller gear at speed. Of course, mine has a little more engine work done......

trentk

Reaction
We had a good pre run. It was between 90 and 102 degrees during the day on the section from laguna salada to San Matias. From San Matias to Valle T it cooled down to the 70's. There is a really rocky jeep trail section about 15 miles north of borrego that is interesting. It isn't very long but it did take out my skidplate around there.

El_Dude

Reaction
we were also outhere.. we did from ojos to saldana.. one of our riders had an accident just before El Alamo.. he broke his elbow and wrist.. but weather was good