Prerunning MORE ORAF 500 5-17

BajaFand

We are prerunning the MORE ORAF 500 tomorrow and getting there around noon. We are the only truck going, the others are not able to make it but since we will be up there by ourselves I was just checking to see if anyone from here will be out there prerunning also? Just in case something happens it would be nice to know someone from the board will be there.

Anyways like I said we will be getting there around noon and running 1, or maybe 2 laps depending how fast the course is. I will have the race radio on weatherman and my number is (909) 615-6869 and my name is Eric. We will be in an '01 maroon Tundra with a bedcage and 3 lights on the front bumper.

Mike Hobbs

Are you racing Eric? Maybe we can help each other with Radio and Pit support? You need to see my truck now... Not even close to what it was when you gave me a hand with it... Email me: mike@racetog.com

We are prerunning the MORE ORAF 500 tomorrow and getting there around noon. We are the only truck going, the others are not able to make it but since we will be up there by ourselves I was just checking to see if anyone from here will be out there prerunning also? Just in case something happens it would be nice to know someone from the board will be there.

Anyways like I said we will be getting there around noon and running 1, or maybe 2 laps depending how fast the course is. I will have the race radio on weatherman and my number is (909) 615-6869 and my name is Eric. We will be in an '01 maroon Tundra with a bedcage and 3 lights on the front bumper.