Prescott Rally Part of USRC Pacific Series

trent06

Mush
Just finished my first rally race, started 23rd out of 25 vehicles and I am currently running 12th overall on time. Day 2 tommorow, 150 more miles of racing, hopefully I can break the top ten overall....

Shout Out to Matt, I saw the Taint parked near the cut on the first stage, hope it was worth the trip and maybe ill see you out their tommorow....

bobylax

Trent. Looked like you guys were doing pretty good going by us on stages 5 & 6. Truck sounded good. I'll have some pix and video to post up later.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Just finished my first rally race, started 23rd out of 25 vehicles and I am currently running 12th overall on time. Day 2 tommorow, 150 more miles of racing, hopefully I can break the top ten overall....

Shout Out to Matt, I saw the Taint parked near the cut on the first stage, hope it was worth the trip and maybe ill see you out their tommorow....
Did your co-dawg read to you with a typical Foreign Rally Accent?

Damn i never saw matt... of course i had a flat to fix...
DId you grumble in a typical Foreign Rally Accent?

Trent. Looked like you guys were doing pretty good going by us on stages 5 & 6. Truck sounded good. I'll have some pix and video to post up later.
Without Pic's did it really happen??

TROPHYSEDAN

Congrats on the finish.

trent06

Mush
Yesterday's racing was great, finished the race and everything went well! For Saturday's race I ended up 8th overall and 10 overall for the entire weekend! For the USRC - Pacific Series I finished 3rd in the open 2WD class and for the California Rally Series which each day was an event I finished 2nd in the Full Size Open 2WD Vehicle class on Friday and 1st in Full Size Open 2WD vehicle class on Saturday! Pictures and In-Car video to come shortly....

Robert - It was good meeting you and thanks for all your support and volunteer efforts!

onebuilder

Congrats Trent, Brad and PMC racing. Awesome run! Not bad at all for taking a desert truck and running it at a rally event. I cant wait to see the PMC entry for next year.:eek: Where are the pics and video?

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
GET SOME!!!! you know where i was during the night pics? thats right jerome... then cottonwood with a flat and no spare.

onebuilder

Cool pics! Thanks for posting.:D

Is that why you were late Sat. morning Baby B?

Kartman

Media Goon
Fun weekend of good racing. Story and photos will be up on off-road.com in the morning. Trent and family, thanks for the hospitality after the race.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
so what did the people there say when they saw the truck pull up to the race?

trent06

Mush
Awesome story Matt! Glad you could stop by the house for a little while! Looking forward to seeing all your pictures as well!