President Pistola... driving "off the course" *** VIDEO***

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
This is actually Steve Poole, Pistola's co-driver, behind the wheel. All the talk about the 50' rule.... isn't there some SCORE rule about how high you can go???? haha

Here is the incriminating video..... you almost landed on my toe, Steve.... no biggie:D

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brand-O

That's some gnarly footage you got there!!! Thanks Doug for your awesome work

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
nothing like racing somebody elses car !!!!

VeryFast

Reaction
Doug,
Next time we'll have a new Pfaff powered engine.... expect another 50'.....thanks for the footage.
Steve

RaceTec Pistons

Reaction
I thought he would have gone much higher with my parts! JK, kick @ss Pistol welcome to the RaceTec Piston family! Great Video!!!

BrandMattice

Reaction
I saw a video taken by a possible local @ Ensenada of a jump near the start? It was after a left turn and went thru a Red bull arch and the landing was near/ on a road. I figured Robby took the cake when his front tires made it to the road landing last but then, if my eyes werent decieveing me, I'd say all four of Steve's landed where Robby's fronts did. I was impressed considerring the motor was used but apparently Pfaff did a little 'mapping' before the race to help it out. Things are really looking up for that team!

BrandMattice

Reaction
my memory might have stretched it a little but he still made it to the road! #4 kept up as well. Not all, but some others may have been asleep, I'm not sure??

[video=youtube;wE_tMCw05Rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_tMCw05Rg&feature=PlayList&p=381C171565E6EE63&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=40[/video]

AZ7000'

Reaction
First time codoggin' with our new driver, pretty f***n good time!!!

Thanks Steve and Pistol!
Doug too, nice vid.