• Forum membership has its advantages....

Presidents Day In Ocotillo Wells, Join Us!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Alright guys we have a big group going out to Ocotillo Wells Presidents Day weekend, 15th-18th.
The group consists of, Inland Prerunners, the Baja Concepts guys, SDPrerunners, some racers with their race trucks, and a lot of other people!

This is open to anyone here, if you want to go even if you can only make it for one day let me know! If you havent been there before I can meet you somewhere out there to show you our camp or I can tell you where the camp will be.

Those of you that haven't been there before its really fun and any truck can have a lot of fun there, there is wide open washes with some bigger stuff in them and then there is trails that are fast and fun and then there is always places you can jump. So there is something for everyone!

Let me know if you want to go so I can get a idea of whos going!

Go Big Or Go Home

fishd00d

What A Joke
I am not sure of the exact spot but I think off Wolfe Well road past Holms Camp before you get to San Felipe.

Go Big Or Go Home

Ryno

Austin-

I'll be around County Line Rd, If there are that many people there, I'm sure I'll find you. I know we're doing a Superstition ride either Sat or Sun, if anyone wants to go, they are more than welcome. All you guys with decked out trucks....this would be a great ride, it's fast, with 4 ft jumps about every 300 ft after you get out of the washes. See you guys out there.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Yea come over and try and find out camp, we will where I said above, look for my truck or a blue t100 or a red 4runner with white fenders.

Go Big Or Go Home

JenDiggityDirt

Who from Inland Prerunners, I mean, United Prerunners, is going? I think Greg & I are going to Ridgecrest.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Tyson

I'll be going, and Austin I have no idea how to get there.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Jen: just a bunch of the members. Yea Greg wasent sure what he was going to do. Beldin might come too.

Tyson: I'll talk to you and give you directions.

Go Big Or Go Home

Jordan

I'll be there but we usually camp at blow sands...

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

Ryno

Austin-

does the guy from baja concepts still have the heim jointed arms on the blue t-100? I stopped by the dhop in fallbrook when I was doing a job out in Bonsall...they have some NICE stuff in there...I was asking them about a long travel kit for my chevy, they gave me # to a guy, never got back to me....=(

Ryno

fishd00d

What A Joke
Yep Andy will be there with his Blue T-100 with the Total Chaos custom made kit on it!

Go Big Or Go Home

sirhk100

I should be out there but will be focusing more on the riding of my dirt bike then running my Exploder. Austin, we'll be camped in the wash by that tree I was telling you about the other night at JC's.

Ryno, I'll be interested in the run to superstition for sure!!

When is everyone going out? I've got Fri, Sat, and Sun off but not Monday. Anyone want to go out Friday? I'll put around in the Exploder at night with the Captain coke but will be riding during the day.

Khris

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

Ryno

Khris-

I'll be out there late Friday night. I don't know which truck I'm taking yet, but I do know at night I'll be the designated passenger. =) I think we are going to do the superstition run on Sat afternoon, or first thing on Sunday after breakfast. I'll be camped out by County Line Rd. See you guys out there.

Ryno

PS-How's the new job going?

Tyson

I'm gonna try to get out there by friday night, but realistically it'll be early Saturday. I'm in the White single cab Toyota with no bumpers, and a red cell in the back. If you see me stop by and say hello, I'll have no idea where I am - and possibly follow you to that superstition run.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

JEFF_DICKERSON

Hey fishd00d, where are you guys going to at superstition? I live in Brawley and if time permits maybe I can see you guys somewhere around superstition.

fishd00d

What A Joke
I am not sure where the run will go but I will go with you guys. We should all meet up like Saturday night at Devils Slide or something.

Tyson: I'll be talking to you, dont worry I'll show you where our camp is heh.

Go Big Or Go Home