Presidents Day Video Is Up!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
OH HELL!!! Thats all I can say about the yota:

See it for yourself:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/photo/vids/presday03/presday2003.wmv>Presidents Day Video</A>

Preview:

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Lets see how many side bets are made now...

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
How come I can never get your Vids to play? I get an error message "error downloading codec" it has sound but no pic. I have windows media player 8.0 for XP Pro. I have to down load the files and not play from their current location since I'm in the dial-up stoneages.

Thanks

Bret

ESB4130

Reaction
it wokred fine a few hours ago but now all of the sudden WMP isnt letting me watch videos. anyways...that was a rad video fish. dans truck hauls

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I have to down load the files and not play from their current location since I'm in the dial-up stoneages.

<hr></blockquote>

...thats why!
the codecs being used by most of us now are optimized for cable/dsl connections to allow for streaming video. A slower connection must save part of your video to your ram while enough playable video is downloaded and many computers cant handle this.
just right click/save as, and then just play it back in your player. Its not going to take much longer than if you stream it.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Never ceases to amaze me how good that things works! Where's the helmets though Fish?!

See ya in the dirt!

evan_clanin

Reaction
thing looks good guys nice vid austin, i also smell a few side bets comin on

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

mmartin

Reaction
Excellente! That little toyota hauls a**! Very good quality video too.

Breakin' the law!

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
That's what I do save as but it wont play is there any thing else that I can try. A different player or anything?

sbro

Reaction
You need to upgrade to Media Player 9.0 for the videos to play correctly.
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp>http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp</A>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Fish you need to add to your signature...MUST HAVE Media Player 9.0 to view...seems people are always having problems with playing your vids.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well I always say that I would have thought people would have remembered it now..

Yes YOU HAVE TO HAVE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER VERSION 9 TO VIEW IT! lol

And for best results right click and do save file as.....

Go Big Or Go Home

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
Fish,

Once again, the Evil Empire has NOT released that CODEC for Mac OSX. So, you are making it impossible for every Mac user on the board to view your vids. I've posted this a few times without a response from you, so I guess you don't care, and I'll leave it at that. Get Quicktime for PC, there is a reason that it is the industry video standard....

It's never too late to be what you might have been....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The reason I dont use Quicktime is because
A. I dont like it
B. the video editing program I have been using does not let me make a quicktime file out of the video
C. The file size for the quality will be way bigger....
D. If I was getting paid for this I might worry about it more
I am sorry for any inconvience that this may cause but there is no way to make everyone happy.

I can only suggest going to a friends house to watch it or something....

Go Big Or Go Home

sbro

Reaction
Take it easy man. Appreciate the fact that he takes time out of his busy schedule to put together some videos. Its not like he's getting paid for it, nor does he need to meet your rude compatibility demands. That comment seemed very out of place, and could have been worded nicer.

desertratt

Reaction
thats some nice shooting with that vid! kinda going over that 15 mph there on sand hwy aren't you? LOLOL! i have yet to have a problem opening these vids!

drive fast and take chances!!

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
I was taking it easy SBRO. Rude compatibility demands, whatever bro, I was just pointing out the obvious. I could care less if fish switches CODECs or not. All I was saying is that by using the latest CODEC for wmv, he is making it impossible for some to view his vids. Fish can stand up for himself, without you adding more fuel to the fire. Fish staed his response, and I am fine with it. Some people are just way too touchy. Sorry if I affended anyone, fish's videos are good stuff, in no way was I taking a shot at FIsh......

It's never too late to be what you might have been....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well the law is as long as you are more than 50 feet I believe from camp sites you can go at whatever speed if safe for your vehicle.....

Go Big Or Go Home

frankh

Reaction
fish there is a speed limit on the sand hwy. not that is that big of a deal till you get a ticket.