• Forum membership has its advantages....

****Pretty Welds....****

LIMITLESS

Welding plays a huge part of fabricating so i think there should be a thread dedicated to it. I think there should be some simple guidelines that if we all follow it could be a pretty cool thread. The only Rule:eek: is PLEASE NO BASHING welds or welders or whos welding. Guidelines: #1 They dont have to be your welds just make sure its cool to post them. # 2 TIG (single pass or weave) MIG (trigger or continueous) or basically whatever as long as they look pretty. I enjoy looking at awesome welds so i hope this thread goes in the right direction. I'll post some tommarrow, camera's battery died!!!
SO LETS SEE EM'

LIMITLESS

its not that hard to understand???? this is not a debate

Attachments

Damn! There's some good looking welds out there!!

Makes me wish I had a welder in my garage.

I'll post something old of mine later. I'll let all the pretty ones post first. :)

Dezertpilot

This is the kind of thread that RDC needs. Very nice mig welds.
I hate MIG welds but those look nice enough that I would allow them on my vehicle, if I had one!

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
My baja bug! - posted these before, but they are appropriate for the thread :D

roostthemoon

its not that hard to understand???? this is not a debate
I think you got me all wrong. I dont talk down to people, especially about welding becuase I am not the best. Look at what I quoted you on.....Just becasue it is pretty doesnt me it good. Thats all I was stating. A horrible looking weld might have perfect penetration to hold under stress.

I think you got me all wrong. I dont talk down to people, especially about welding becuase I am not the best. Look at what I quoted you on.....Just becasue it is pretty doesnt me it good. Thats all I was stating. A horrible looking weld might have perfect penetration to hold under stress.
he never said the welds had to be "good". just pretty. you are looking to far into it.

Chase 2

he never said the welds had to be "good". just pretty. you are looking to far into it.
Yeah, kind of like a woman, it's ok for her to have pretty bolt-ons and and all just don't go looking for anything too deep! Not asking to see the woman you want to marry, just the ones you want too....well you know look at.... Ja Ja Ja Ja