• Forum membership has its advantages....

priceless

Jimmy8

I think its so stupid how all of these people think we are so stupid and all we are trying to do is help them. I mean the Taliban have a right to hate us, because we are bombing the hell out of them, but as far as all of these other countries, thats just plain stupidity. What we are doing is for the world as a whole and not just ourselves. Its kind of dumb how when any other country needs help they call on us, but when we need a little support, no one is around.

sbro

You have to consider all of the propaganda injected into their brains since birth. They are just puppets doing what their master tells them. Don't hate them, pity them.

Jimmy8

I dont hate them at all, I just find them rather ignorant when it comes to the world. I know it is brainwashing, but I guess here we have more of an opportunity to see more than one side of the fence because we grow up with the opportunity to do, say and feel whatever we want, with the biggest influence on our thoughts being our parents, where as their government tells them what they will think, and the ones who rebell are the ones who are killed. Its great to be American and truely a blessing from above to be born here.

JCA

sbro, I agree to a point and that point is when they pick up a gun, bomb or anything else that hurts any American then I loath them.

Jimmy your statement "Its kind of dumb how when any other country needs help they call on us, but when we need a little support, no one is around." Please don't forget England, Australia, Mexico and Canada just to name a few that support us. Some have the capabilities to support us more than others and some (England) support us a lot now and in the past. I hope you don't feel NO ONE is around but rather not everyone that should be supporting us are?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>

Jimmy8

Sorry, I guess my post sounded a little negative. The whole situation just has me pissed off. I know we have help from countries, most of them are our long time friends such as the ones you listed. The countries I am talking about are the ones that are burning the flags like in the picture earlier. Right now they are burning our flags, but mark my word, in another couple of years they will be in trouble and we will be the first ones they call on. Thats what has me angry.

JCA

No problem I was pretty sure I knew what you meant I just did not want any of our "friends" thinking we are not thankful to them for being by our side. Some of who probably read this board. Also I was thanking them personaly for being there.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>