Eight sticks of 120 wall dom tubing = $ 320.00
sweeping the floor of other shops for parts = $ 0.00
hook up on shocks from scottys misfits = $ awesome
money my shop made while building my car = $ 0.00
total cost for building my car = $ 3,800

passing francis in the trophy nine = $ priceless

Attachments

justplainnate

wow chris that was pretty quick! looks good too. go ahead and give fffrancis a tap on his rear cage too before you pass him. if he says anything about it just tell him i said it was ok:D

cmursick

thanks yeah its been a long three months i am pretty proud of it i did the whole car myself so i feel at the end of my rope but should make the race with no problems so it will be fun and well worth it when is your new ride going to be finished

justplainnate

thats awesome. it wont be done for a while unless i win the lottery or start selling drugs jajaja.

redbaronrace

Hey chris can u tell me where u buy yur tubing ? Do they regularly stock it ? How much ? Stick ? 20'? Thanks for the info , car looks good .:d

cmursick

i get it it from pattons steel supply and the dom they keep in stock i get at a different price i have a resail lic. so its not horible

redbaronrace

Hey chris were are they located ? U said stick , to me thats 20' is that correct ? And how much per stick for "jo blow" like me ?;)

cmursick

not sure anyware from 3-5 dollars a foot

cmursick

well the body panels are not the best but they are good enough to go race with painted them today the white shadow is all but complete out for graphics and lettering tomorrow and a few loose ends and we will be out testing

Attachments

ffrank

Ha Ha Ha.... Now Christopher, Dont you think you should put a little money where your mouth runneth over?

cmursick

no problem francis i got a few benjamins left over from the build... tell you what ill toss em out my window net as i pass you by

Attachments

redbaronrace

Hey chris i talked to ray at patton supply today , great price on tubing , waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than vegas and in stock ! After this curent 2 seater i started ill make the step up on material used . Thanks again for the info . Car looks good , good luck .;)

cmursick

what happend today ffrancis

Bill

Carlos Danger
wow you could put an entire billboard on that side panel.car looks nice tho.will you be racing it on the 23rd?

cmursick

yeah we plan on racing the 23rd we are entered if all works out when testing we will be there just want to try to make the car finish is our first step......o there you are ffrancis thought you maybe had an appointment at the hair salon

Shred918

Slang

I think frank could win while inebriated!!

Frank, Do you want me to send my wife up there to drive for you??

ACME

If it finishes Ffffffffrancis it'd be way ahead of whatever you or I would be able to do... ;)

So how about some updates on Goltz, Shred and Joe Arnolds projects?

Steve; awesome! Just remember your Lothringer is an unfair advantage.