• Forum membership has its advantages....

Priceless

cmursick

lol well i just hope we can work the new car gremlins out of it fast and in a hurry if it finishes we will be half way there this first race will probly be the test and tune on it still got the wiring to do may have to take it over to scottys misfits to help with it....

Slang

lol well i just hope we can work the new car gremlins out of it fast and in a hurry if it finishes we will be half way there this first race will probly be the test and tune on it still got the wiring to do may have to take it over to scottys misfits to help with it....
I normal never get into these kind of threads, but it was to much to pass up.

Anyway Seriously I hope you have a great race, good luck!

cmursick

i dont either lol but gotta keep it going i guess lol
and thank you ill be happy if she holds together

Shred918

Dont worry man I will be happy if my engine doesnt fall out at the starting line.:confused:

TauMau

Dont worry man I will be happy if my engine doesnt fall out at the starting line.:confused:
If you make it to the start line, we won't have to revoke your title as a swinger :)

Shred918

If you make it to the start line, we won't have to revoke your title as a swinger :)
Well deserved my friend............ :D

cmursick

the white shadow is complete and off to test on tuesday in barstow

Shred918

bonehead1

bonehead1

If it finishes Ffffffffrancis it'd be way ahead of whatever you or I would be able to do... ;)

So how about some updates on Goltz, Shred and Joe Arnolds projects?

Steve; awesome! Just remember your Lothringer is an unfair advantage.
Jeff heres a quick photo of how things are going for me

Attachments

9rocky

scottys-misfits

now i know we do things a little backwards up here in the dezert.but that rear section of car i see in the pic. to the left.are yo just goin ta line it up with the front half and bolt it together or weld it.im just wounderin. that there is somthing that makes me go hum

bonehead1

since the cost of chromoly is so expensive I firgured I could save some money by only building the front half. Your saying my plan might be a little flawed?

justplainnate

Nate you dont have time to go out testing, should you be cracking the books?
na thats over rated...schools for fools! your car looks good in that pic. i havent been down there in a while, is your car getting close?

bonehead1

na thats over rated...schools for fools! your car looks good in that pic. i havent been down there in a while, is your car getting close?
slowly but surely, I don't know what yours looked like the last time you were there, but heres a photo of how it looked yesterday

Attachments

cmursick

nate we are going on wensday now instead works out better for our scedule we are leaving hesperia around eight am i drove it for about five miles today and i am very pleased with it excited to give it a good shake down you should come out for sure ffrancis will give you my cell or email me cmursick@gmail .com and ill call you and i like the look of your new car my panels arnt the greatest but the first ones i ever did so it can only get better

justplainnate

nate we are going on wensday now instead works out better for our scedule we are leaving hesperia around eight am i drove it for about five miles today and i am very pleased with it excited to give it a good shake down you should come out for sure ffrancis will give you my cell or email me cmursick@gmail .com and ill call you and i like the look of your new car my panels arnt the greatest but the first ones i ever did so it can only get better
awesome! i think ill be able to make it out there on wednesday and the panels you did are better than i could have ever done.

ACME

Jeff heres a quick photo of how things are going for me
You guys did a hell of a job on the drywall! Did you tape around each tube or just mud it in. Reminds me of that job search commercial... Looking good!