Primm 250, Best in the Desert

hooks&bullets

Reaction
http://trackinginternational.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75

we just got done with qualifiers. we set up a live Web Cam for the race and used Qualifiers as a test. check out the race all weekend long live, at the link above and let me know what you think?

I'll be the camra man, they refer to as mike, but I did tell them to start calling me ODP (OLD DEID PUS^)...........LOL

ok I have a lot of work to do setting up the pits, I'll check in later.

(thats code for getting a beer)

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
not to sound ignorant ... but do you have any background in off road racing??.. do you currently race??.. just give us a little background about yourself, you guys seem to have a quality operation and it would be nice to have RDC get to know you guys a little better.

thanks

RB Components

Reaction
Yes our crew has knowledge of the industry and we all have been racing for years. Our announcer is George Antill, he will cover contingency and the start finish. We are working on improving the audio and I am hoping we have this completed by tomorrow.

For the past two years I have been the navigator for The Speed Technologies Team and sitting shotgun next to Chuck Dempsey the winner of 2008 Baja 1000 Class 1.

I currently own RB Components, ProComm Radios with Chuck Dempsey and Tracking International with IRC (Steve Myers).

The vision of the website is to create a complete multimedia site where teams, companies, fans, and industry can view all the latest event info. TI will broadcast live qualifying, contingency, drivers meeting, start/finish, pits and awards. TI has partnered with many media personnel to contribute video, photo and other sources to provide added race coverage.