Primm 250 Time Trial Results

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Where are the results for the first race.....Looking for Bean in Pinkie.....

Buggy dorks rule and country clubbers drool........

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Thank you for the quick results from us watching from the net. Was the qualifying course just the primm closed course and a few miles in the desert?

Keep the live information coming!!!!

RB Components

Reaction
The course was the LOORS track and then into the desert for a few miles.....It was cool watching who had skills in the infield and could corner. Many people over shot the big left sweeper. This was my favorite qualifying course so far this year.

Lance

Reaction
Dale Dondel 13th... a brand new car with 30min of test time this morning..not too shabby!

not to mention throwing an alternator belt right outta the first turn and not getting outta second gear. but the car is working excellent besides the little things and the fact me josh and lorne have been up for damn near 48 hours straight getting the car done for the race is pretty rad

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
So the rookie Strobel qualified 10th ? Did he drive ?

eltiburon

AZracefan

Reaction
Dale Dondel 13th... a brand new car with 30min of test time this morning..not too shabby!

Dondel will definitley be on a mission raceday, best luck to the Dondel Bros. tomorrow. Also a great run for Halopoff/Letner. I think the 1500 race will be down to these two.

BTW!! WAY TO JERRY!! Hopefully the #1 can bring it all the way home! Jerry and Andy will definitley have a great duel in the first stages of the race.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
This time trial was the best by far for spectating and taking photos/video. I think they should have charged $$$ to watch --- start line on top of CORR track tabletop and around the complete course with rhythm section and jumps -- then a short loop in the desert -- awesome! VIDEO of qualifiying on Monday!