Primm 300 Observations

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I was set up at about race mile 5 along I-15 and saw Mark Post blow a tie rod and almost come through the fence into the spectators. He was probably close to 100 mph when he hit a double whoop and landed hard and lost control, I could hear the pop 100 yards away. A couple of people took a nice dirt shower because of it. Then the prerunner pulls up and they swap the whole spindle, how nice is that to have universal parts. 45 min later they are back on track. Did anyone else see this? I have a few after pics, but no action shots.

Where have the Baldwins been?

Is Jeffries not racing SCORE anymore?

LVprerunners.com

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Actually he broke the upper part of the snout on the spindle. It was Jerry driving when it happened. We were helping their pit guys when we heard over the radio. So Post just got in the prerunner and drove it over to the race truck and 3 bolts later just swapped the whole part. Then Jerry came flying through pit A like a bat out of hell...awesome driving!

I talked to Damen but did not ask why he wasent racing...I beleve he is doing the 1000 though.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Looked like the new format went ok. Any after the fact opinions on how that worked out for the classes and how they ended up?Post some pics, been scouring the internet for some....Those of us poor souls who are stuck, working stiffs!!!!!!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://vtrracing.50megs.com/> Speed Safely</A>

scott

Reaction
Yes, We broke a right upper. Jerry was bombing hard, Led the 1st Lap 1:04, til the problem. I sure wish someone observed the HID's on the front of our chase truck getting ripped off out of the parking lot behind Buffalo Bills. It happened Friday night.....

pciscott

Reaction
The spare drive shaft got stolen off of Big Bird in the parking lot Friday nite. Lets hang these pricks! Any info call Scott at PCI 1-800-869-5636. Thanks.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

jeff

Reaction
Did you have the hotel security check their cameras? My truck got hit in a lot one year and they caught it on tape. They were able to get the plate and ended up arresting the SOB for hit and run. Anyone stealing lights or a driveshaft would have to be there for at least a minute or two - there's always a chance.

F'n punks.

Aloha