Primm 300 Results

Dave_G

According to ORC the Herbst trophy tank has taken the overall. Anyone know their total elapsed time? I suspect the 39's gave them a flawless run with no flats.

Dave

pjc

Chairman
Thanks kindly for referring to and vewing our coverage. Please let Bilstein know that you appreciate their sponsorship.

Next race is the Baja 1000.

Hotdirt

What a great race ! Full on all the way. I also looked at the coverage by Offroad .com when I got back. The details and coverage was the best ! I learned more about what happened than I did eating dirt, listening to the radios and just plain working the pits and chasin cars ! Good job guys !

Dave_G

Here was my prediction I made back in July just after the Henderson race.....

Yes, and the rest of the field should be prepared to get spanked at the next race!

The Trophy Tank is on a roll.

I'd say there was some spank'in at Primm.

Dave

bpthirteen

Brian Ikler had a great day! He won 12 and beat all the 10's!

Whipple won 1600 with Cameron Steele a close second.

John Bitting

Administrator
Brandon congrats on your finish, new cars blues are officially gone.. To all of our readers we did a shoot of Brandons class 12 car built by Prep by Jake out of San Clemente, its a beautiful build. Also congrats to Cameron Steele, he is getting back in the groove again and cannot wait for the 1000, he said he and his crew are ready for a win and the 1000 would be perfect, I say watch this team.

bpthirteen

We had some new car problems. Jake had a great first lap and was only 30 seconds behind Ikler, but then the problems started. Jake had to get out of the car about 7 times on the second lap to add oil or to replace belts. He also stopped at every pit for oil. I drove the last 3 laps and just tried to nurse it in for the finish. The car works great, we just have to work out a few bugs. We are looking forward to the 1000.

Attachments