"primm-300 ; who's ready ?"

deano

McDeano
now that the V2R is complete and it sounds like it was a great success !! The Score-Primm-300 is just a couple of weeks away ....... How many Teams are ready, any early predictions or any early smack ?? With 23 TT'S signed up so far and names like = RG, BJ, M-Post, C-Steele, EC-Stout, M-McMillin, P-Petey, R-Norman, B-Collins, Weather-boy, A-Householder, etc. This class is gonna be awesome to watch ... not to mention the Class-one's, with J-Daniels, Harley, Pat Dean, and Armin Scwatriztcsjt :rolleyes: ..... and all of the other classes with talented drivers -- (I heard Luke and his lil brother Dan are racing in the same class (again) ;) --- plus the 80's night on Saturday night at the Tree Bar, the DA is ready and focused -- Hope to see everyone out there :cool:

MLMvegas

i cant wait to get out there and have some fun, i think i might have to find something to wear for the 80s night so i dont feel out of place. The race i gonna be great, i just hope we can do even better than our third place last year. cant wait to see everyone out there:D

jsallenbach

You can't leave Kory Halopoff out, the other half of Letner racing.

LukeMcMillin

now that the V2R is complete and it sounds like it was a great success !! The Score-Primm-300 is just a couple of weeks away ....... How many Teams are ready, any early predictions or any early smack ?? With 23 TT'S signed up so far and names like = RG, BJ, M-Post, C-Steele, EC-Stout, M-McMillin, P-Petey, R-Norman, B-Collins, Weather-boy, A-Householder, etc. This class is gonna be awesome to watch ... not to mention the Class-one's, with J-Daniels, Harley, Pat Dean, and Armin Scwatriztcsjt :rolleyes: ..... and all of the other classes with talented drivers -- (I heard Luke and his lil brother Dan are racing in the same class (again) ;) --- plus the 80's night on Saturday night at the Tree Bar, the DA is ready and focused -- Hope to see everyone out there :cool:
Little brother Dan? lol I am ready!

cosmo

Super Moderator
Don't forget # 30 and # 20 BOTH Jimco TT'S !

HDRA1

The Godfather
i am ready for primm for sure i cant wait i am going to go out on a limb and say it is going to be a BIG DA weekend in both races

ashcraft dailey and bean in the morning
then PAB ashcraft and daniels in the afternoon

Laurie

We will be ready. We're a little disappointed that we are running the morning instead of pm. We're not morning people.

jsallenbach

Class 12 i'm gonna have to go with Brent Parkhouse and Class 10 Mike Lawrence. Class 1 either Kory or Harley and Trophy Truck Steve Sourapas in his new truck. Should be fun rollin up there after school on thursday.:D

deano

McDeano
yyaaaaa, the pictures are f-ing awesome --i'm getting way pumped on Primm --- (i love how confident the #16 is, w/ racing w/ "no-light-bar" :eek:) :cool:

C. Bucher

The best thing about Primm is 3:30am on Saturday morning when it finally dawns on me that we're racing in 3 hours.... They really need some clocks put up at the Tree Bar.

I can't wait - Hammertime!