PRIMM Coverage

Bonzen

Reaction
A great time was had by all. Lots of fun at the race and at Buffalo's. It's always great to see everyone and hang out.

Had to play locos mocos to a few injured race vehicles, pulling them off the course while the trophy trucks and other fast cars and trucks screemed by only a few feet away.....intense.

Lots of inside jokes, but nothing appropriate for here!

See you guys in a few weeks at the next MDR race.

-Ryan

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Had a great time volunteering at the road crossing near Pit B. It was a first SCORE race for myself, brother, cousin, and friends, what a treat. Finally got to see a trophy truck fly by at 80 mph!

As for the inside jokes, lots of those too :). "I think something died under the bed can you check that?"

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Oh man that was fun! Had a great time the whole trip...

-Thursday night was a pain because I was getting carded all night and I had to keep going to the room and changing shirts, 3 times (each change gained me about an hour).
-Friday got to see some brand new and very nice trophy trucks at contingency.
-During the race watching Jerry Whelchel come flying by pit A on the gas the whole way getting crazy!
-Watching the Herbst have 8+ support trucks and 20+ guys for pit support at Pit A and them blowing the pit stop that cost them the overall.
-Seeing a guy on a 50 almost get hit by a BOULDER throw up from a TT.
-Helping Fire Guys Racing. Way to go guys on a 3RD place finish in 7S
-Seeing a video clip of Scott (PCI) come flying into the finish at what must have been 80+MPH and hitting the brakes sliding sideways to a perfect stop! Awesome!

Also would like to say thanks to everyone who helped "block" me on Saturday night so I did not have a repeat of the problems with the security! lol

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

mattrick88

Reaction
awesome trip. the tree bar was awesome when it got going. saw alot of familar faces. cant wait till laughlin, time for some more wall running!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
I would like to thank all of the Mullets for making an appearance at the Tree Bar over the weekend. Glad to see alot of the local ones are still out in force as well.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
So what does everyone think of the two race format? It makes for a longer day, but there is a bit of a break between races and there was definitely less dust. Staging and Start/Finish run smoother, it's easier to set up a pit the day of the race, channel one has less radio traffic to manage, post tech is less crowded, all in all it seems like an improvement to me.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Twilis, I'd have to agree with you. With all of the bitching from people when the news came out, I did hear ANYONE all weekend say anything about the way the races were split up. I went prerunning on Friday and the dust was just hanging there. I can only imagine what it would have been like with 120 cars on the track at the same time. I do know some of the slower classes wanted to do more laps but I didn't hear any of them get out of there cars after the race and say they wanted to do another lap or 2. Kudos to SCORE for making the Primm race safer because we know how bad the dust is in Primm.

Racers Only

Bonzen

Reaction
Is that why Herbst lost the overall by like 1 second, a blown pit or something?

Dude....Steinberger hard on the gas at the finish line, and then hard on the brakes to a sliding stop only like 40 feet from where he first applied the brakes......got my adreniline going and you know how it is when you are looking through a camera, you can't tell exactly how close you are to getting ran over! I guess the brakes on trophy trucks are pretty damn good to stop on a dime like that!

-Ryan

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
RE: I guess the brakes on trophy trucks are pretty damn good to stop on a dime like that! :

I think Julson must have thought he had Trophy Truck brakes cause he laid a 300 ft. long patch before blowing through his main pit. Hammer- good too see you move the pit sign down after that...lol Although if he would have lifted any sooner, he may have lost by a second.

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Great race, great people, what else can be said?

It was good to see old friends, and meet so many more new ones that make my race experiences so special....
-Sammy, Steve, Mark, and Brad @ Pflueger's pit at "B", and the entire Pflueger Crew... Congrats, and thanks guys!!
-Mike & Danielle Jenkins... of course, how could I not forget Steph! (my winning roulette partner!)
-Scott and Damon from the Riviera Crew
-Tony B.
-The Desertrangers.com Crew
-Jerry and the Camburg Crew
-PCI Scott and Jimmy ( did you get some sleep after all, Jimmy?)
-Big Trey, making John and I laugh so friggin' hard ALL weekend, and the rest of the crew from Allways Racing
-Bob Bower enjoying the "talent" at the Tree Bar
-Spencer Low & "Shakira" (LMAO, brother!)

I'll remember alot more when I finally get some sleep....

-Gabe

erikh

Reaction
I don't have any video but here are some pictures from Pit B at the PCI pit. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.carterdesignworks.com/primm>www.carterdesignworks.com/primm</A>. We had a radar gun the last lap. Top speed was Joulson at 98 mph through the pit. Most everyone else was hitting 87-89.

erik

SLR

Reaction
- LONG WEEKEND -

Missed Contengecy FRI. Arrived 1-2 AM.

Great race, Great People, Great Parties= GREAT TIME.

-To all Drivers, Great display of talent.
-James @ CMC Thanks for the help.
-RPS-Barry, Good people.
Better Converter Luck????
Next Time #76
-PCI-Scott, Your time is coming, See Ya @ the River.
Rivera- New Spindles????? Clean Break,
Thank the Red Storm for the TIG work.
-John Bitting, Always fun
-JAMIE From the Herbst Crew, Call Me 928-667-4757
I know your reading Bizkit.
GABE-LAMO??????
You missed the " Shakira Shake ">>>>>>>Lost Interest.......
Great times Bro, We all missed the Ranger??SANDBLAST????

SLR STAGE 5 Attached if anyone missed,
Will work on all 99-02 V6 Nissan Trucks and SUV's
Pricing will be updated Via www.2SLR.com

See all @ Offroad Show and SANDBLAST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLR

RACE ON SATURDAY, SELL ON MONDAY

Attachments

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Does anybody else have some pics of the race?

See ya in the dirt!

SLR

Reaction
I'm Sure if you twist Gabes Arm he will post some Photos and Flicks,
My Digital was out of batteries>>>>>>>>>>.SLR

RACE ON SATURDAY, SELL ON MONDAY

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
I agree that the Tree Bar was awesome....wish I had time to chat with more of ya'll! Missed the cat fight, but heard about it on Sunday--what was it about anyway?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya that one chick that they took away left a few bite marks on a few peoples arms including a security guard! It started when this lady who none of us knew and wasent with anyone asked my friend to buy her a drink..he said no and she started trying to take his pants off right there...she was already barely standing up and then someone ran into her to save my friend :) and she spilled her change on the floor she thought it was one of the ladys with Chris from Riveria and so the fight was on. Needless to say she lost...lol

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society