Primm Hotels.

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Has any tried to get a hotel room at any of the Primm Hotels recently. I am going to call tommorrow and thought I might ask if anyone knows if there are any still available so I don't waist my breaks on the phone. Thanks

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Try Whiskey Petes and in Jean. Primm Valley and Buffalo Bills were sold out last I heard because of the race and concert.

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Well here is the status on the rooms...............There are none, Jean, Primm, sold out!

I just called and got the last one at Primm Valley for Firday night, none for sat night so Sat night it is Wiskey petes for their last one. Got them only cause someone cancelled

singlehanded

Reaction
Who needs a room , last year we just stayed up till saturday afternoon.

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Did that last year rented a car, slept Fri night in the Impala then watched the race, plan on having a couple of "cocktails" this time and I don't think it will fly with security this time.

michael_loomis

Reaction
my gramps got his rooms in laughlin , its about a 45 minute drive and i think there decently priced. for that drive , if you dont mind spending , you could stay in vegas i guess ... but vegas doesnt hold a candle to the tree bar !

michael_loomis

Reaction
david .... theres a LL in primm ? where ?

read my post mike ...its just above rhi's !

okok LL best club in NV ....TREE best bar !! LOL

MikeLeung

Reaction
Gees...I as just tryin to give Rhi a hard time...guess i'll just have to do I in person at Primm!!

MikeLeung

Reaction
Buy u a beer?? Hey your the one with the fancy job...I'm just another poor broke racer...haha...u got it, the first rounds on me!!!

Anybody else want a beer while I'm up??

jeff

Reaction
Jean is only 10 miles away and they've got rooms. Thursday night is $19 bucks, Friday is $39 bucks, and Saturday night is $49 bucks. I'm going sort of on a last minute whim and paid the price, I gotta STOP AT JEAN. Oh well, it's cheap. And it's farther away from all those Julio fans.

Aloha