Primm Penalties Explained

Chase 2

Reaction
Thanks for posting that up Andy, it 'splains a bunch!

OldGreen

Reaction
That is pretty clear.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Thanks!

TRC hmmm Terrible's Review Committee?? Lol

look pretty lenient to me, as you technically could run, 30.9 or 50.9.

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Cool. It says "•All racers’ track files are available from IRC at the request of the Driver of Record and can be viewed on Google Earth. These are the exact same files that were used for review by the T.R.C." I don't know if anyone knows more information on this but do you guys know of a website or email for IRC to get my info from them? If I am reading this right and if they really do give me my info on google earth that is pretty legit and honest of them.

Chainguide

Reaction
Cool. It says "•All racers’ track files are available from IRC at the request of the Driver of Record and can be viewed on Google Earth. These are the exact same files that were used for review by the T.R.C." I don't know if anyone knows more information on this but do you guys know of a website or email for IRC to get my info from them? If I am reading this right and if they really do give me my info on google earth that is pretty legit and honest of them.

If you are the D of R then send your request to phil@racetheworld.net and ask nicely for only your file and he will e-mail it to you within a couple of days. To re-live your race in Google Earth is an awesome learning tool.

Laurie

Reaction

Luke,

I emailed them on Sunday night and got it back on Monday and spent time reviewing ours. It's really neat to see.

JWOOD

Reaction
I was a sceptic but this seems fair even for my simple mind.

Baja Fool

Reaction
Jwood, I think you mean skeptic....septic means you need a haz mat team....;):D sceptic???? I don't know.

westhoffmotorsports

Reaction

How do you know that it is acually your tracking device that you are looking at? I have seen ours and it says nothing about whos it is and the marks are very well off. Its not accurate at all.

racer56

Reaction
Where is the list of the actual penalty each driver received?

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I think that is a great explanation and great job of how to understand the speed limits! Have signs with the speed limits is pretty ligit and if you broke the speed limit you deserved to get popped! After that their should be no more complaining....

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Who cares

I may just wait until BAP next year to race so there are no pavement sections or mean rules committees.

michael_loomis

Reaction
How do you know that it is acually your tracking device that you are looking at? I have seen ours and it says nothing about whos it is and the marks are very well off. Its not accurate at all.

Each box has it's own serial number, and is attached to a specific race vehicle number for that race. Our box had a big 552 steeker on it.

I also would like to see them. Compare all three laps. Probably zoom in on the roll location and analyze the lap prior, and lap after.

westhoffmotorsports

Reaction
Each box has it's own serial number, and is attached to a specific race vehicle number for that race. Our box had a big 552 steeker on it.

I also would like to see them. Compare all three laps. Probably zoom in on the roll location and analyze the lap prior, and lap after.

I understand that the box has its own serial number but when the information was sent to us it had no serial numbers of a box to even tell us it was ours. How do I know what IRC has sent me is even mine? How do I know that I am not looking at someone elses data that they just called mine? There is no Proof? Thats all

michael_loomis

Reaction
Gotcha...

I guess if you have that little faith in something, why bother?

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Good thing I have gps telemetry that draws me going around the desert. I can review any section I want and call bull shlt if I get penalized and feel that I have been wronged.

Lifeflight

Reaction
Reading the results on another website, i see that there were many cars and trucks that went penalty free. Some even won their class. So it looks like if you drive safe in the penalty zones, you can take it easy and WIN...