Reaction
here are a few pics that i took at pit two,enjoy.:D

Attachments

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
any pics of 601?

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
A few more for you .Also i would like to give props to a few guys from the CHECKERS PIT,HSD racing and RAD DESIGNS for walking through the desert picking up alot of peoples trash that was blown away from their pits when the little wind storm came whipping through.Thanks for helping to keep the desert clean....

Attachments

M_Solms

Reaction
I'm working on mine.
Hope to have all from the first race up tonight and will be working on the second race pics after work during the week.

jsallenbach

Reaction
Sick photo's That last one is pretty cool.

dislocated1

Reaction
Nice pics! Any of #302? Thanks in advance!

HSDMORGAN

Reaction
And i thought my pics were good,nice job as always.Cant wait to see the rest of them.

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
AHAA!! It was you I almost hit!!! lol Sorry bout that, I tried to take Wilson on the inside and he cut me off a little bit I almost took some of you guys out on the inside of that turn!!!... or it was another guy right after you.

robertharman

Reaction
A few more for you .Also i would like to give props to a few guys from the CHECKERS PIT,HSD racing and RAD DESIGNS for walking through the desert picking up alot of peoples trash that was blown away from their pits when the little wind storm came whipping through.Thanks for helping to keep the desert clean....
Thanks for the props Morgan. I wanted to say thank you also to those that helped clean up. Was definately a good time.

robertharman

Reaction

Really like this Pic.

M_Solms

Reaction
AHAA!! It was you I almost hit!!! lol Sorry bout that, I tried to take Wilson on the inside and he cut me off a little bit I almost took some of you guys out on the inside of that turn!!!... or it was another guy right after you.
No it wasn't me, I was out of reach with a long lens.
I got pictures of it though and was happy I was where I was ;)

That was a great battle to watch even through the camera lens.

M_Solms

Reaction
Thanks for the props everyone, all my shots from the first race are up now and I will work on getting the second race up over the next few days.