Primm300 Robby Gordon Andy Grider Pre-race comments ***VIDEO***

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
There was no video of the Parker testing incident -- but I didn't have the huevos to tell RG that if there ain't no video, it did not happen. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
RG never ceases to amaze.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
daammmmm, that was uncomfortable towards the end there -- during the "incident" questions ... i'm pretty sure RG was planning on "PRIMM" only questions --- wow, dougie --edgey journalist :eek: :cool:

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
???? don't give me this now, when i'm trying to get to bed --- :confused: ;)[/QUOTE

Ditto that, Deano..... what does "Good great" mean????? Clyde messing with us in code words? Now I can't sleep!

Deano, will you rub my back and tell me a nighty night story again, so I can sleep?

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Nice interview. Robby was very cordial. Didnt know about the "get off" in Parker. Those things kinda are like a slap on the head to keep you in reality check. Glad everyone was ok...
You hope those reality checks dont happen to you. :eek:

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
cool video :)
RG and team are great good :D

sloride

Reaction
"I only remember about 3 hits then I got to go to sleep"

That just sounds brutal.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Nice job WGV. Robby and Andy are always a great interview and such nice people too.

spalind

Reaction
Now it sounds like they had the intention of just going easy and racing for points but the question is...how easy (if at all) did they take it?

michael_loomis

Reaction
...waking up with the left side of my body paralyzed...:eek::eek::eek: That's too close of a call.
Then raced Qualified, practiced and raced Crandon AND Cup just days later!!

BAMF indeed!!

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
That's what happens when you don't wear a head and neck restraint.
Or you wear one in a suspension seat and it slacks up... Yeah he was only wearing his peanut shell, in a ridgid seat...

A Hutchens device is best for suspension seats and peanut shells...

Fullface in a ridgid seat is HANS (and the most safe combo)

trent06

Mush
Reaction
No video of the roll! I think my dad was one of the last to see the hummer on its wheels (Aside from whoever was out there watching) as he was coming back in from the desert and said Robby passed him headed to 4-corners on Swansea road (right where the race course comes close to the road and you get on the powerline headed to midway) like a bat out of hell. However both Robby and my dad were coming at eachother on the graded road!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
No video of the roll! I think my dad was one of the last to see the hummer on its wheels (Aside from whoever was out there watching) as he was coming back in from the desert and said Robby passed him headed to 4-corners on Swansea road (right where the race course comes close to the road and you get on the powerline headed to midway) like a bat out of hell. However both Robby and my dad were coming at eachother on the graded road!
DAMN DOVE HUNT!!!! lol