Primm300 Robby Gordon Andy Grider Pre-race comments ***VIDEO***

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
There was no video of the Parker testing incident -- but I didn't have the huevos to tell RG that if there ain't no video, it did not happen. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
RG never ceases to amaze.

deano

McDeano
RDC Crypto
daammmmm, that was uncomfortable towards the end there -- during the "incident" questions ... i'm pretty sure RG was planning on "PRIMM" only questions --- wow, dougie --edgey journalist :eek: :cool:

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
???? don't give me this now, when i'm trying to get to bed --- :confused: ;)[/QUOTE

Ditto that, Deano..... what does "Good great" mean????? Clyde messing with us in code words? Now I can't sleep!

Deano, will you rub my back and tell me a nighty night story again, so I can sleep?

Vtr_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Nice interview. Robby was very cordial. Didnt know about the "get off" in Parker. Those things kinda are like a slap on the head to keep you in reality check. Glad everyone was ok...
You hope those reality checks dont happen to you. :eek:

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
cool video :)
RG and team are great good :D

kim

Rescue 3
RDC Crypto
Nice job WGV. Robby and Andy are always a great interview and such nice people too.

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
RDC Crypto
Website
www.flyhiflylo.blogspot.com
That's what happens when you don't wear a head and neck restraint.

Or you wear one in a suspension seat and it slacks up... Yeah he was only wearing his peanut shell, in a ridgid seat...

A Hutchens device is best for suspension seats and peanut shells...

Fullface in a ridgid seat is HANS (and the most safe combo)

trent06

Mush
RDC Crypto
No video of the roll! I think my dad was one of the last to see the hummer on its wheels (Aside from whoever was out there watching) as he was coming back in from the desert and said Robby passed him headed to 4-corners on Swansea road (right where the race course comes close to the road and you get on the powerline headed to midway) like a bat out of hell. However both Robby and my dad were coming at eachother on the graded road!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
No video of the roll! I think my dad was one of the last to see the hummer on its wheels (Aside from whoever was out there watching) as he was coming back in from the desert and said Robby passed him headed to 4-corners on Swansea road (right where the race course comes close to the road and you get on the powerline headed to midway) like a bat out of hell. However both Robby and my dad were coming at eachother on the graded road!

DAMN DOVE HUNT!!!! lol