Print a coupon for a Free KFC meal

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Free lunch!!...great info...I actually had the roasted chicken there the other day not bad!

D4D

Reaction
Is it just me or does anyone else have an issue with a chicken place shaping their chicken strips like real chicken parts like legs, wings and breasts. Now don't get me wrong I am well aware that this stuff is not healty for you but they are trying to sell it that way so when you shape it like real chicken it makes everyone know that it is 100% manufactured. Just odd in my mind.

Pops

Reaction
Did you ever wonder what part of a chicken the "Nuggets" come from????

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Is it just me or does anyone else have an issue with a chicken place shaping their chicken strips like real chicken parts like legs, wings and breasts. Now don't get me wrong I am well aware that this stuff is not healty for you but they are trying to sell it that way so when you shape it like real chicken it makes everyone know that it is 100% manufactured. Just odd in my mind.
These grilled chicken pieces are actually shaped parts with bones.. they at least appear to be more natural than just a leg shaped piece of meat LOL

and on another note that site sucks... or is not compatible with Macs... I went to print the coupon, downloaded their stupid software and then when I clicked print it said it didn't like my settings, so I adjusted them and clicked print again and it proceeded to tell me that I have already printed my coupon the maximum number of allowed times.... WTF nothing ever printed!!! I'm not a fan of KFC anyways... oh well jajaja! end rant :D

Dave_G

Reaction
I credit KFC with saving my life. Two weeks ago I had surgery on my throat and couldn't eat a damn thing except for KFC mashed potato's and gravy. It slithered down soooooo gooood... :)

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
These grilled chicken pieces are actually shaped parts with bones.. they at least appear to be more natural than just a leg shaped piece of meat LOL

and on another note that site sucks... or is not compatible with Macs... I went to print the coupon, downloaded their stupid software and then when I clicked print it said it didn't like my settings, so I adjusted them and clicked print again and it proceeded to tell me that I have already printed my coupon the maximum number of allowed times.... WTF nothing ever printed!!! I'm not a fan of KFC anyways... oh well jajaja! end rant :D
actually the puter here at work did the same...so after I left the program all pissed...4 coupons spit out of the printer! :eek:

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I credit KFC with saving my life. Two weeks ago I had surgery on my throat and couldn't eat a damn thing except for KFC mashed potato's and gravy. It slithered down soooooo gooood... :)
Rep for you buddy! About 5 years ago I had to have my tonsils taken out, which meant 2 weeks without solid food!!!! KFC Mashed Potatoes and Gravy is the only thing that kept me sane!

JoeyD23

Reaction
my wife printed out 4 of these and went through the drive through and got 4 free meals for dinenr last night....not just for her but for the fam! LOL I must say, that chicken is pretty good!!

sounds kind of white trash?!? hahahaha

Julio_a

Reaction
I tried printing them out yesterday, but my antivirus software kept kicking on. Scanned my computer this morning and had some sort of adware on it.

Pops

Reaction
A friend told me "They are only accepting a few coupons each day so you have to get there right when they open!!!"