Print this page and bring it to the ticket booth at the next lucas oil off road racin

Pops

Re: Print this page and bring it to the ticket booth at the next lucas oil off road r

Bump it up!

Pops

Re: Print this page and bring it to the ticket booth at the next lucas oil off road r

$5.00 off per ticket

Cool. Thanks Pops

Bridges

Senior Replay

What if I print "three"...:cool:

Pops

Feel free to print three!!!

flyingw99

Thanks much!!!

Pops

I've printed mine.

forktom

man i still have a whole book of coupons from the 08 corr season

Pops

Print this for the Lake Elsinore race also.

Sort of a bump to save cash and interest more spectators and sponsors.

Thanks !!

baja619

I have a feeling the Elsinore event may be the bigger than the facility can handle. PRIMM had an unbelievable crowd, Surprise was sold out and both days. I am willing to bet there will be many flocking to Elsinore. Way to throw a solid series together LUCAS OIL!

Pops

Just a reminder to save a few bucks!

DRTNYRI

thanks for the reminder : )

;)