• Forum membership has its advantages....

Pro-10 meeting.July 8TH

fusionoffroad

I will host the meeting July 8Th. @ 7:00 pm. Hope all of you can attend. let me know if you will be able to make it. the address is 224 malbert st. Perris Ca. 92570. The meeting will be open forum to all racers, builders, promoters, and people with interest in getting into class 10. I extend the invite to all the builders who build for class 10 although the meeting will be at my shop I don't want this to hold anyone back from attending.

B-Dub 1020

Cool I am scheduling it in and seeing if I can be there. Brian lets make sure we have everything from everyone that said they would accept a posistion so to speak. Especially if they cant be there. Lets get this started and come up with a race schedule, rules , entry fee's, points etc etc started on paper. Is Jamie going to do contingency still. Can we start a list below of who is responsible for what dept. and be organized. I'm excited about pro-10 and hopefully racing against 40 cars in class and a chance at winning $$$$$ and product. LETS GET THIS GOING BOYS AND GIRLS. Full potential is in right!!! Let everyone know about this. I got a woody j/k

fullthrottle

I have said it before but will say again B-DUB for President of Pro-10 "Most active Leader" and Jamie to handle purses, contingencies, sponsorships and race organizations and obviously the most qualified.\m/

ON another note Snore KC Midnight Special next race to show support!

fusionoffroad

Cool I am scheduling it in and seeing if I can be there. Brian lets make sure we have everything from everyone that said they would accept a posistion so to speak. Especially if they cant be there. Lets get this started and come up with a race schedule, rules , entry fee's, points etc etc started on paper. Is Jamie going to do contingency still. Can we start a list below of who is responsible for what dept. and be organized. I'm excited about pro-10 and hopefully racing against 40 cars in class and a chance at winning $$$$$ and product. LETS GET THIS GOING BOYS AND GIRLS. Full potential is in right!!! Let everyone know about this. I got a woody j/k
I talked to Jeff at Full Potential today and he will be there also Clint from CBR will attend. I left another message for Jamie but have had 0 responce since before plaster city so we may need to find another person to fill those shoes. It will be a long night so we will half to be prepared and fire through the list to get it all taken care of.

DBMETALWORX

We aren't going to make it.

B-Dub 1020

I have said it before but will say again B-DUB for President of Pro-10 "Most active Leader" and Jamie to handle purses, contingencies, sponsorships and race organizations and obviously the most qualified.\m/

ON another note Snore KC Midnight Special next race to show support!
Kev I appreciate it but Brians the man and I will help in every aspect I can, I will call Jamie today. Stay tuned. I had a few things come up financially that take priority(I hate business I wanna win the lottery haha), trying to get new gear stack in our new fortin case and make the night race. Hopefully we race but I will be there.

Fourstroker

Gonna be on an airplane that night so I am out. Keep me posted.

robertharman

Barring some type of tragedy, I will be and cant wait to get the ball rolling.

B-Dub 1020

OK back on track, Wes from Vorra called me and is going to give me projected 2012 sched and rules for his class 13 which would be us. I will explain at the meeting. They would love to have pro-10 come race with them. Ric I will give you sched as soon as I get it for the ballot