Pro 12, 12 car coalition etc etc....

D-rek

Reaction
Hey all you you 12 car guys how about a 3 or 4 race season next year with say a $500(?) initial and a $100(?) per race car side bet? I was involved in the initial stages of pro 1600 but had to sell my car before I got to race. The races I was thinking of would be Parker 400, Mint 400, a night race and maybe the 1000. We can vote on this is well. Anyways just gauging interest.
-Derek

tmathews

Reaction
My 2 cents... Race the Parker 400.. A MDR or DRIVE event at Plaster City.. Pic one of the MORE or SNORE races or one of each... and wait til Sal figures out his IRC and rule book problems...

Last edited:

Martin

Reaction
Problem with asking what people want is every wants something different. Like I would like to see Parker, Baja 500, Vegas to Reno, Baja 1000 that to me would be the funnest schedule.

I would rather go to an "event" than to a club race.

D-rek

Reaction
I am just throwing those races out there nothing set in stone. I will see about setting up a website.

Arturo

Reaction
If you want to come to Code race on December 4,5 and 6 2009 .

GRAN CARRERA DE LOS 12 O RETO DE LOS 12

Mexicali to San Felipe RACE.

This is the preentries list of mexicali clas 12s plus tj, ensenada, tkt, baja sur la Paz and Cabos , imperial Valley , San diego Etc.

Its going to be a big prize for the class 12 winers.

Come and fun in San Felipe partys on Saturdays after the race !!!!!

1.-ROBBOTS.................................JORGE SAINZ....................MEXICALI..............robbot@prodigy.net.mx...........5576716
2.-HONOLD RACING........................ARTURO HONOLD...............MEXICALI..............arturohonold@hotmail.com............pendiente
3.-BARRAGAN RACING.....................LUIS BARRAGAN.................MEXICALI..............PENDIENTE...........................PENDIENTE
4.-SANTOS DEL PRADO RACING........RAY SANTOS DEL PRADO.....MEXICALI..............scorelite@hotmail.com.............pendiente
5.-REFRIMEX RACING......................RODRIGO OBESO................MEXICALI..............robeso@hotmail.com...............pendiente
6.-PIÑUELAS RACING......................GUSTAVO PIUELAS JR.........MEXICALI..............tavopinuelas@hotmail.com........pendiente
7.-COVAS RACING ........................ JACOVAS ........................PHOENIX ............. JACOVASMX@HOTMAIL.COM.....PENDIENTE
8.-MARTINEZ GANG RACING..............HECTOR MARTINEZ...........CALEXICO..............PENDIENTE............................PENDIENE
9.-JJG RACING...............................JESUS J.GLEZ AGUNDEZ.....ENSENADA.............jjagundez@hotmail.com............9476577
10.-FORASTEROS..........................MARTIN LIZARRAGA............TIJUANA...............martin_baja1229@hotmail.com...PENDIENTE
11.-TRUJILLO MOTORSPORTS...........JUAN TRUJULLO.................PENDIENTE...........info@ramcofab.com.................PENDIENTE
12.-AQUINOMAS RACING...................PIN SANCHEZ..................MEXICALI.............pinsanchez@gmail.com.............pendiente
12a-PIMENTEL RACING.....................HECTOR PIMENTE.............VALLE DE MXLI.......hchamaco39@hotmail.com........PENDIENTE
14.-A&S RACING.............................MIKE AGUILAR..................CHULA VISTA.........ansauto@msn.com.................PENDIENTE

Saludos.

Martin

Reaction
Arturo that sounds like a fun race to do.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I am just throwing those races out there nothing set in stone. I will see about setting up a website.
Check out www.pro-nine.com

We set out to create the largest Class 9 race in recent years for the first event. Pulled 34 entries and a great payback and prizes. Might be a start versus a series.

Fourstroker

Reaction
This would be tough to do. There are so many good races out there to narrow it down to just 4. I say Parker and the Mint 400 for sure. Maybe a MORE race and a Drive race after that. I don't know. Tough call.
Your vote on a 12 car coalltion doesn't count! Pipe down!!!!!!!!

Martin

Reaction
Stay with the bigger events and or Mexico.

Martin

Reaction
You can get more cars if you stay in the states. More cars = more money.
Like I said before just my opinion I'd rather race against a couple less cars in a complete series that includes Baja. Baja is a huge part of offroad racing.

C.Bojorquez

Reaction
As Arturo said... try the december CODE Race... Great course great organization...

Wont have to spend lots of money... and the best of all... Great competition....

9rocky

Reaction
Absolutely. I'm all for Baja. I love it down there. What about Parker, San Felipe 250, Baja 500, V2R.

Do you have a 12 car??

Arturo

Reaction
Arturo that sounds like a fun race to do.
Dan, yes it is very fun race , fast and very competitive class 12 to come !!!!

For your single seat its a great course and dont forget the cops 12 s bring it to this race !!!

Saludos

ACME

Reaction
12, 12's so far for the MORE Barstow race and the last MORE race had a pretty stout 12 car field! It ain't Mexico but but B-town isn't a cake walk. Mmmmm Del Taco in B-town...

D-rek

Reaction
12, 12's so far for the MORE Barstow race and the last MORE race had a pretty stout 12 car field! It ain't Mexico but but B-town isn't a cake walk. Mmmmm Del Taco in B-town...
We are trying to make the race in our new to us Porter 12 car....We have not pre-entered as of yet.