PRO-1600 BARSTOW RACE

vman

Reaction
Heres the odds for the pro-1600 race this weekend in barstow . Fraley 2 to 5 Freeman 2 to 1 Inch and Carr 3 to 1 Dennington, Boyer , Jones and Steel 5 to 1 Vessels , Malloy and Rodriquez 9 to 1 Whipple , Gang , Bio and Logan 15 to 1 and the rest of the field at 25 to 1

racing

Desert_Roller

Reaction
I would not count Brian Logan / Brady Wisdom out, both of those guys are fast! Jerry Longo in a new, fully sorted Lothringer, Greg Blakeman is bringing out a new Suspensions Unlimited car, Curt Geer now running FAT power, this is going to be a good race!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Im rootin Malloy for a victory...if he can ease on the pipe so nothing breaks...he is takin the flag.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

Protech975

Reaction
I was out on a photo assignment for MORE Racings web site yesterday when on lap 6 Rob Mac. left us a souvenir! "see attacment" Thanks Rob now if I can only get you too sign it! I can sell it on ebay! We took over 100 shots yesterday and some came out really spectacular! those Pro-1600 guys don't seem to let up for anything! makes my job fun! If any of the drivers or teams are looking for pictures I have pics of almost every car entered! I will post a few small thumbnails for samples! Thanks Rob S.

Attachments