• Forum membership has its advantages....

PRO- 2 SPONSORSHIP

marty dog

I have a 2011 Pence PRO-2 that is prepped and ready to race! I am not looking to rent the truck for money. This is an absolutely free Pro-2 Sponsorship.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR?

I am looking for a team that is going to race, maintain and repair the pro-2 during the off-road racing season.

WHAT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR?

Drivers who do not have the team or budget for the off-road racing season. Must have the budget to maintain and race vehicle.

MORE INFO ON TRUCK:

2011 Pence Pro-2 – 100% rebuilt 430 Billet Pro Power Motor with A.T.D Close Ratio transmission. Weismann Underdrive, King Shocks and By-Passes, Race Pack Dash, Brand New Pro-Am Spindles, J-MAR Brakes, New Ron Davis Radiators. EXTRA PARTS – Complete 2nd motor (420 Pro Power) A.T.D Close ratio transmission, gears, ron davis radiators, shock springs, etc. There is enough parts to build another whole truck.

PLEASE CALL SCOTT - 602-903-7616

baja619

Nice post. I hope you find a qualified party that can field the truck.

Dirty*

Great Post. Hope you find a great fit!

51rcr

x2^^ that's was an awesome deal. If you were to do it again this is the time companies finalize if there sponsor ships for the next year. I would think a prolite team took the offer up

51rcr

oh yeah it would. Takes some reall money though 100,000 just to get to races and campaign it. Motor would last the year and rebuild would be $30000. Neat dream. Apparently no one could do it. Short course needs to get there premier classes truck count up so theres more racing. Even in the back, people don't just like to see a strung out field.