Pro 9 Race Poll

Pro Nine for 2010.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
My thought for 2010 Pro Nine was to let all MORE-SNORE-DRIVE-MDR etc racers to race the series that fits them regionally and the Pro Nine races would be for those who wanted to travel and chase that too for an additional title if they like.

Please review the poll and lets see where it heads.

2 race series using the promotors finish race points and hope to avoid a tie

3 race series using the promotors finish race points

4 race series using the promotors finish race points and thow out worst finish

All bad ideas!

Shred918

Reaction
There is no pole on this Dave?

oldman dirt

Reaction
I voted for 3 but think it should be 4 without a throw out

one MORE -------------- 500
one SNORE----------Primm or Caliente
one DRIVE
and one GLEN HELEN Short Course

just my opinion

even if you were chasing points in a series the opional 3 races would not effect you---thats only 8 total races a year if you did all the MORE and or SNORE and the 9 series-
Make it have a $$$ value at the series end and it will work.

there are already 11 cars entered at the next MORE race-----
the class is on the rebound
lets keep it going

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
My thought for 2010 Pro Nine was to let all MORE-SNORE-DRIVE-MDR etc racers to race the series that fits them regionally and the Pro Nine races would be for those who wanted to travel and chase that too for an additional title if they like.

Please review the poll and lets see where it heads.

2 race series using the promotors finish race points and hope to avoid a tie

3 race series using the promotors finish race points

4 race series using the promotors finish race points and thow out worst finish

All bad ideas!
still working on this poll..

Lifeflight

Reaction
You know, a 3 race deal could work for everyone i think. The Mint, the MORE 500 and maybe the New Years race being the final race of the year crowning the overall winner out in superstition.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
This poll does allow you to view who participated.. I like it.. I dont how you all feel..I like to see who is pushing for what to make it real.

Slang

Reaction
I like to see who voted for what also. I voted for a two race deal, just because I do not think I could make it to three.

What ever the out come it will be great for Class 9.

ffrank

Reaction
Dave, The poll stuff is great but people will never come together and agree. We need someone (you) to tell us what we're doing. I'll show, just tell me when and where! I just want to race as many cars as possible.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I am thinking 2010 SNORE Primm, MORE 500 and a no date conflict race sometime in these 3 months.. Oct November end of December..

DRIVE, SNORE and MORE early on stepped up with offers for the Big Race we just had..the Glen Helen stuff Giti has sounds fun too..MDR has been lurking on the 9 forums also.. we will figure it out in total after July I am sure and confirmed by August is the goal..

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
If you all have some ideas throw them out there too..we can narrow it down to what 2-3 races later..
Glen Helen Short Course-Snore Caliente-and ??
BAP-MORE 500-and ?
Drive-MORE-MDR California Series
CODE-MORE-SNORE

I plan to run a series and somthing like above next year.

Johnson954

Reaction
Let's have our own race...outlet center to Slash X and back...anything goes...land rush start...everybody puts in $300...winner takes all....30 cars, that's $9K to the winner! It could be like some Mad Max stuff...we could shoot paintballs at each other...change off road racing forever!

Shred918

Reaction
Let's have our own race...outlet center to Slash X and back...anything goes...land rush start...everybody puts in $300...winner takes all....30 cars, that's $9K to the winner! It could be like some Mad Max stuff...we could shoot paintballs at each other...change off road racing forever!
Someone has been hitting the peyote a little to hard :D

BUDMAN975

Reaction
well of course Frank is in.

ffrank

Reaction
I think we'll all need to start building our bigger bumpers ASAP! Cant wait!

Cameron

Reaction
My new car just got done in time! Barstow testing photo below. Top Secret.

Does that conform to the class 9 rules?

Those rims look a little wide!!!

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Looks like three it will be.. I will try and get good event info in 60-90 days to set up race one.
Any thing you here about DRIVE-MORE-SNORE-MDR or any fun stuff races the next few months post it here.
My main deal is to avoid date conflicts for those racers running a series for over all points and avoid any race promotor issues period.