PRO 9 Series Poll Who is really in for this?

Pro 9 3 race series. In or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Looking to see who really will show. BAP is actually pretty close so it is time to plan.

3 race series
SNORE BAP , MORE 500 and DRIVE (OCT-NOV date)
Side bet
Top 3 trophies

The series as run above should not cause issues with the series racers.
This is just extra fun and a cool trophy.
Poll closes November 15

Cameron

Reaction
If I lived closer I would be in. But sence I live in northern Utah it will be to far for me to drive.

mrmatt

Reaction
I have gotta go with out for the time being. Current circumstances just wont allow me to. However, if circumstances change....I am in for sure!

Johnson954

Reaction
I am! In fact I'm sitting out the rest of this year, just so I'll be good and ready. I guess the question is....Dave, are you ready for this?!!!

Shred918

Reaction
Ok Luke..... why are you voting on this?

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I am! In fact I'm sitting out the rest of this year, just so I'll be good and ready. I guess the question is....Dave, are you ready for this?!!!

I am looking forward to BAP as I wanted to race it last year so yes I am good.. MORE 500 is a great race. Doug at DRIVE supported the Big Race and has been working with me for close to a year now to support a 9 car race in Plaster City.

It is important to me that I do not disrupt any series. This is just a fun 3 race series put on by Class 9 drivers who would like to travel a bit.

Johnson954

Reaction
Some testing video...in preparation for the 2010 Pro 9...

[video=youtube;rQCm-5wn1a8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQCm-5wn1a8&NR=1[/video]

EUGENIO_979

Reaction
Seems like everyone loves BAP and will have an awesome turnout regardless. Why not "BLOW UP" a different race?

TauMau

Reaction
Seems like everyone loves BAP and will have an awesome turnout regardless. Why not "BLOW UP" a different race?

I feel like the current 3 venues offer an ideal format. 3 races with a few months between each one...Nevada, Lucerne and Plaster City...3 different sanctioning bodies...diverse terrain...diverse length...Sounds good to me...?

As far as whether or not we're in, you'll have to ask Kyle :)

KyleMurray

Reaction
im going to agree with mr. wisdom on that one. its a good variety of terrian and length. american rentals is in... if everything goes as planned. =]

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I will start working on some cool awards, trophies and flyers. I plan to make those items a year end deal versus each race to keep it simple. Any ideas send me a note. Thanks!

oldman dirt

Reaction
excellent DAVE