PRO 9 Series Poll Who is really in for this?

Pro 9 3 race series. In or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwasser

Reaction
DRIVE is going to put up an extra $1000 bonus for the top 3 finishers at our race. :D If any of the top 3 raced all three races they will get an extra $100 also.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Saw the trophy guy this week.. were gonna get some very cool top 3 trophies.. working on the web site to install a sign up section as well as standings.
If anyone has good ideas where to promote this let me know I will do my best to pursue it.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Lookiing for Scoring ideas for the three race series. Lets debate it here on thread.

3 moto moto cross style? lowest points win, 1 point for first 2 for second etc and in the event of a tie the best finishes prevail?

The only rules I can think of would be you have to compete in all 3 races to win or place top 3 trophy and a DNF gets finish points based on how it fell out with within the Pro 9 racers at that race.

oldman dirt

Reaction
Dave
do you have the race dates for 2010
BAP
MORE 500
Drive right?
any firm dates yet I need to submit for time off---------thanks

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Dave
do you have the race dates for 2010
BAP
MORE 500
Drive right?
any firm dates yet I need to submit for time off---------thanks

BAP 2/19 to 2/21
MORE 500 5/22 to 5/23
DRIVE we will know soon.

glad your coming out.. it was fun to race you at the "Big Race"

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
If it is I dont know, its more than a year out so that could help most plan. The DRIVE promotor had little or no choice on available dates. That area is lottery drawn and alot of motorcyle racing. I think somthing like 38 weekends are booked with racing for 2010 in the Plaster City area.

Reaction
We will be at the Battle at Primm. Then we will see from there.

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Lookiing for Scoring ideas for the three race series. Lets debate it here on thread.

3 moto moto cross style? lowest points win, 1 point for first 2 for second etc and in the event of a tie the best finishes prevail?

The only rules I can think of would be you have to compete in all 3 races to win or place top 3 trophy and a DNF gets finish points based on how it fell out with within the Pro 9 racers at that race.

Anyone have any ideas other than this for scoring?

Johnson954

Reaction
I can't say that I have any good ideas....I wish I did.