PRO 9 Series Poll Who is really in for this?

Pro 9 3 race series. In or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reaction
Lookiing for Scoring ideas for the three race series. Lets debate it here on thread.

3 moto moto cross style? lowest points win, 1 point for first 2 for second etc and in the event of a tie the best finishes prevail?

The only rules I can think of would be you have to compete in all 3 races to win or place top 3 trophy and a DNF gets finish points based on how it fell out with within the Pro 9 racers at that race.

Looks good to me. simple and easy.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Here's a little food for thought for you Swingers, 2 of the PRO-9 Races are now with DRIVE. This year with DRIVE's 4 race series you can throw out 1 race for the points race. SO if you do the 2 PRO-9 races plus 1 more, you could be the 2010 DRIVE 9 Car Champ, as well as the PRO-9 Champ. Hmmmm. I think Nate would look purty with a DRIVE Crown on, cruising Barstow Del Taco.:cool:

Shred918

Reaction
Jeff, the Tolbert's will be there for any 9 car team, (any team for that matter), to seat them at the Kiddy Table for T-Giving at PC. Trust me, you could do a lot worse;)

Hell Terry I was thinking that was a gift doing it on Thanksgiving weekend...... Sorry honey I have a race that weekend :D

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Anyone have any "Title Sponsor" leads for the series? Looking for some name recognition (and free stuff is good too)
Send me a pm and I will follow up and or work with you to set it up.