Pro 9 Three Race Series 2010

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I am happy to announce we are organizing a 3 race series for Class 9 racers next year.

SNORE BAP in Feb 2010
MORE 500 in May 2010
DRIVE TBD Sept-Nov 2010

In May 2009 at the MORE 500 we pulled the class together for one of the largest entries (34) and pay out to the class in years. It was a fun and tough race.

I hope to repeat success organizing a 3 race series in 2010 to get Class 9 drivers a chance to compete from different regions against each other for a cool end of year trophy and bragging rights.

The format is offered to allow a MORE/SNORE/DRIVE series driver get out and race a new location without interfering with his series plans.

Any ideas/rewards please contact me.

See the web site for more details www.pro-nine.com

dwasser

Reaction
I am happy to announce we are organizing a 3 race series for Class 9 racers next year.

SNORE BAP in Feb 2010
MORE 500 in May 2010
DRIVE TBD Sept-Nov 2010

In May 2009 at the MORE 500 we pulled the class together for one of the largest entries (34) and pay out to the class in years. It was a fun and tough race.

I hope to repeat success organizing a 3 race series in 2010 to get Class 9 drivers a chance to compete from different regions against each other for a cool end of year trophy and bragging rights.

The format is offered to allow a MORE/SNORE/DRIVE series driver get out and race a new location without interfering with his series plans.

Any ideas/rewards please contact me.

See the web site for more details www.pro-nine.com
Thanks Dave...for all the hard work you are putting into this. We will be ready for the swingers.

Reaction
J9 Developement will throw in $99 to the 9th place finisher in Class 9 at the first two races and $199 at our local venue - The DRIVE race.

Just swinging it!

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
J9 Developement will throw in $99 to the 9th place finisher in Class 9 at the first two races and $199 at our local venue - The DRIVE race.

Just swinging it!
Nice.. I will real it in onto the contingency list.. Thanks!

Polarcub

Reaction
Glad to see you were able to make this happen...Thanks from all the swingers for the hard work and the new opportunities.

Jeremy

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
Glad to see you were able to make this happen...Thanks from all the swingers for the hard work and the new opportunities.

Jeremy
Thanks.. are you going to able to come out for a few races with Matt?

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
The Pro-Nine Web Site will be updated soon to allow and display a sign up section as well as point updates for the series.

In addition to the trophies and payback awarded to the class by each race promotor we are creating some very special top three trophies for the series.

tmathews

Reaction
AWESOME !! Can't wait til September 2010 and see a bunch of "swingers" racing in PC !!

Cult Racing

Reaction
last year for 1450's at primm was crazy like 53 guys

tmathews

Reaction
DRIVE sponsored a 1450.org race this year... It was a night race.. Hope they have one next year...