• Forum membership has its advantages....

Pro am 930 micro stub question

RYAN COHEE

Pro am has a very common 930 micro hub kit that I run on my car..After a bearing failure I'm looking at replacing the hub..Looks like a front wheel drive or 4x4 front hub 33 spline
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468982465.622026.jpg
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468982478.186989.jpg
I know one of you guys know what car this fits...To who ever answers my question I have a $20 bill for you or if you don't want to answer on a public forum PM me I'll keep it quite Thank you

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

5racer

not that easy you better measure every thing before you buy a chevy bearing and i will bet you they are not the same ,long time ago they used chevy s-10 4x4 hub bearings

Chris Tobin

Chevy 2500 4x4. Dude you should just put me on your payroll.
I don't think the one shown is from a Chevy 2500 HD or even a 1500 for that matter as the 2500 HD is 8-lug 8X6.5-inch bolt pattern and the 1500 is 6-lug (I can't remember the pattern off the top of my head) I would venture to guess that it is from something smaller with the 5-lug pattern.

WTFover

The 27 spline hubs are from a 4x4 S10 that have been broached to a larger diameter with that spline count. There is no off the shelf part store part that I have found (and I have searched, extensively) that replaces it. Depending on if you are using Wide 5 adapters or not, you can take a look at the Dodge Intrepid front bearing carrier. It has 33 splines, but has the wrong flange pattern where the wheel or adapter bolts on.

NIKAL

Someone has to be making these, its not Pro Am, CNC, Jamar etc.. Its got to come from an aftermarket manufacture of OEM parts. I think the only person making their own bearing hubs is RBP. He makes a Chomolly hub that is rebuildable with Timken bearings.

Awhile back I had read that the 27 spline were Chevy S10 and that the 33 spline might have been from a Dodge Durango 4x4? Or an early 2000's 4X4 Ram?

nickhead

This is a ProAm bearing setup, Made in the USA. Some bearings on the market sold as "ProAm" maybe not actually be ProAm BTW.. o_O
image.jpeg