Pro Co driver for V2R

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
The video of Johnny Nelson doing a 45 second tire change proves a great co driver is everything, anyone at the peak of this sport has a very good co driver onboard.

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Not sure, after the Dakar yardsale he was hurt, left Menzies then did some time with Rob Mac and Voss then left
Pete got out of the sport completely it appears. He’s got a few kids now and seems to be living a very happy life with his lady.

trailready

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
that’s not insulting the good co drivers out there, if your vehicle runs flawless the whole race and you still don’t end up on the podium what does that mean? You were beat by faster people, co driver isn’t gonna fix that, maybe it’s different in a truck, I wouldn’t know I race 1600, 516 and class 11 and prefer to be by myself when possible, to me a passenger is one more thing to worry about.
If you don't think Kellon Walch can make a driver with a couple years experience faster, you've been riding by yourself too long!

J BomBer

RDC Crypto
If you don't think Kellon Walch can make a driver with a couple years experience faster, you've been riding by yourself too long!

lol a driver either has it or doesn’t, I hold my own just fine by myself in the classes I race, maybe it’s different in a truck, like I said I wouldn’t know.

43mod

RDC Crypto
I think you missed 10 shots point . I believe he is saying for you to co dog w a fast guy . Makes perfect sense to me . As i pilot i have no doubt you have learned a ton in a short while from others .

SMS81

RDC Crypto
The guy that owns Baja Jerky, Eric I think, he is probably available. Look what he has done for Roeseler!!

J BomBer

RDC Crypto
I think you missed 10 shots point . I believe he is saying for you to co dog w a fast guy . Makes perfect sense to me . As i pilot i have no doubt you have learned a ton in a short while from others .

i agree, if you ride with someone fast for X amount of time you should pick up a few things, some don’t though.