4 out of 12 finished
currie takes out Federico
Deegan kisses concrete pillar
Kincaid broke

all second hand info don't shoot the messenger

flatblack

i thought that deegan got 3rd?

missingp2nut

currie 100% positively hit federico in the drivers rear which in turn caused steve to go over! How do I know??? I do all of the chassis work and prep for steve and there was not a huge bumper dent in that lower bar before that race. Here's what I saw from the crowd, steve who just passed currie by the skyboxes entered the gravel pit hard and on the brakes and started turning left like he should and the chassis rolled to the right because of the turn, now currie was just coming in to fast, I believe trying to out brake steve and was not able to slow down enough to avoid hitting steve--or even make the turn, and the left corner contact sent steve over and cassie also lost a bunch of spots as well.

Now the bar going from the drivers rear bumper corner down to the gas tank was dented--by a bumper--and actually slightly tweaked the corner of the fuel cell, so I know there was contact. The resulting flip left other damage but was mostly cosmetic and we were lucky there. I don't know if anyone has the footage but they replayed it a few time on the jumbotron right after it happen and they red flagged the race to get steve out of the truck. I think it looked something like 1 1/2 end over end and 2 full twists eventually landing on the roof. His belt release malfunctioned and he couldn't release himself and was having a hard time breathing being upside down for so long, which is why the red flag came out.

Our spotter overheard the TORC official tell curries spotter that they are not mandating him to leave the track but that they would like him to leave the track and park it.

If he stayed he would have probably recieved a black flag and ruined his chances for a win either way.

I believe that officials reviewed the incident and thought it was a blatant hit and took some action.

Initially I was mad about the whole result with both federico and currie out of the event, as both trucks were closing on hord who eventually won the race. Could they have beaten chad? If currie had just brake a little sooner who knows?