• Forum membership has its advantages....

Pro Stock build thoughts

43mod

Open space to right of gps is all the spare room i have for trackers,lead nav etc. open spot to left of s wheel could take 5 inch gps. Spending money is not high on the list this week. Need clutch before gps.

fastcash

Open space to right of gps is all the spare room i have for trackers,lead nav etc. open spot to left of s wheel could take 5 inch gps. Spending money is not high on the list this week. Need clutch before gps.
Is your clutch back with Adam/AirDam? Ours is and he's very very busy. Don't be in a hurry to get it back.

43mod

No. He has not replied to a couple of emails. I always forget to call during work hours. Trans and diff all packaged up to go to weddle tomorrow.

43mod

Inching along. Hopeful the air duct over rad creates good positive pressure to ram some more air into the clutch air inlet tied into the plenum. Giving up on airdam at this point. They just do not respond to anything. Shooting for next 4 days solid other than grand kid time.
0A8CC0D8-64FE-46BA-92D1-7979A0A9282A.jpeg
04AC5401-A1EA-4618-A5E3-A3D0182D8FB0.jpeg

fastcash

Inching along. Hopeful the air duct over rad creates good positive pressure to ram some more air into the clutch air inlet tied into the plenum. Giving up on airdam at this point. They just do not respond to anything. Shooting for next 4 days solid other than grand kid time. View attachment 212343View attachment 212344
Russ,
When Adam calls us to collect money on our clutch we'll pass on your phone #, I understand your frustration.
The Speed clutch kit is a good alternative.
Your car is beautiful pal, you should see the light at the end of the first tunnel.
Chris

43mod

Rad is up at the front/top. Air coming in goes down and slightly forward to top of engine. Thats is i hope this is the case. If not i am screwed. There is a filler panel /firewall up to bottom of leading edge of radiator. This should help create neg pressure under radiator. Air is a funny animal so we shall see

43mod

Russ,
When Adam calls us to collect money on our clutch we'll pass on your phone #, I understand your frustration.
The Speed clutch kit is a good alternative.
Your car is beautiful pal, you should see the light at the end of the first tunnel.
Chris
Thank you sir. Your input is much appreciated.

MTPyle

Your build is killer, but I am more impressed with the Sound system in your shop. Haha that's the way to do it.

Mike

43mod

"If anyone wants to be mellow they can turn around and get the uck out of here " Ted Nugent
Gotta have enough power to piss off the neighbors

43mod

Little bit of progress. Jayco jack mounted in cab left of driver. I made the base plate removable. I am not sure i like the pivoting base plate. I will probable make another w just alum plate and tube to insert shaft into.
7DD2DF9B-E4F7-4955-9ABF-F55FC89E9CAF.jpeg
7DD2DF9B-E4F7-4955-9ABF-F55FC89E9CAF.jpeg
4E253B55-8338-4FBC-B223-608D2E76638C.jpeg

novaman64

Gonna put some foam on it, Id imagine your left leg would be bruised all to hell from hitting it after a long race.

JerryB

I see you've got a spare axle mounted down there on the floor too. No room in the rear of the car for the axle and jack to move the weight back off of center?